The Enhanced Edition update is now available for all PC users

+
Great news is always tasty!

Not to be a nay-sayer or what not, but technically it is still April 16th here in the United States, so is there a chance that any download issues might be attributed to that detail?
Again, no complaints here as CD Projekt Red has been top notch about everything, but even the best trip over momentum...
I am even currently (as of this message, into my own Download of the TWEE_Patch_17.bin file with a staggering 2 hours of total download time left ..seems DSL still blows sideways in the end... still, it is a near 10G file..)

Still, any server or ISO issues noted, and the Red Team will be on the case A.S.A.P!

All hail Foamy....eat Tacos...

Sincerely,
Witcher of the House of Scorpion

Argaliad said:
When installing the update it stops saying that an error occured when trying to copy pack0.dzip the source file is corrupted!!Do i have to redownload the whole thing?
i have the problem too. I hope tomorrow will come a repair kit :D

Yup, I have the same damn problem too... too bad, since I really don't think I will be redownloading the entire 10 GB's again if it comes to that. :(

Just finished download,but could not install,because of some broke Data(?).So I cancelled it,and now my Game Launcher is fucked up:There`s just the "Wolf" Image but no "Start Game","Settings" etc. .So I can`t even play the Game unpatched anymore.Gonna buy 360 Version tomorrow anyway...

I also had the problem with the "pack0.dzip" file =( after that (if you choose to omit the file) the launcher doesn't even works, so I've just uninstall the game and I'm re-downloading it. But a question, the game installer that is right now on the site, includes the EE patch already?

Great stuff! I've been waiting to play the game again but have been patient enough to wait for this release. Thank you so much guys - you're awesome! Downloading and installing now. Cheers from Finland!

I have the .exe file but it downloads the 10gbs, I already have the 10gbs from the pre load, so where do I put those at so it can just install them?

~S~ to All
Do not have to download-I am picking up new copy of the game from bestbuy( I hope that new version released by Warner Bros HAS ALL NEW STUFF)

Same problem as some of you while trying to install. Now I can't even load up Witcher any more *sigh*
Going to try the good old uninstalling and reinstalling method.

littleladyred said:
Same problem as some of you while trying to install. Now I can't even load up Witcher any more *sigh*
Going to try the good old uninstalling and reinstalling method.

http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/

Download part 1 and 2 and stick them in your downloads folder int he game directory.

That should do it, maybe do a repair install if your launcher is broken.

Aesieru said:
http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/

Download part 1 and 2 and stick them in your downloads folder int he game directory.

That should do it, maybe do a repair install if your launcher is broken.

I shall give it a shot. Thank you very much :)

Top Bottom