The Epic GWENT Winter Holiday Event Has Begun!

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
I've destroyed 6-8 snowmen, only got Santa Crach avatar.

My theory, which still needs support, is that you only get different gifts when you use different factions. I was only playing Monsters so i only got 1 gift on that day.

If someone can disprove this, i would appreciate it.

I've destroyed 6-8 snowmen, only got Santa Crach avatar.

My theory, which still needs support, is that you only get different gifts when you use different factions. I was only playing Monsters so i only got 1 gift on that day.

If someone can disprove this, i would appreciate it.

I am currently destroying 2-3 snowmen per minute and have seen no difference in regards to using different factions. It would be nice if they SAID HOW THIS WORKS!

I had to destroy three snowmen before I got my first present. But honestly, just destroying the things is fun enough; the destruction is a reward in itself. :D

I am currently destroying 2-3 snowmen per minute and have seen no difference in regards to using different factions. It would be nice if they SAID HOW THIS WORKS!
How many have you destroyed already? By that tempo you can destroy 120 snowmen per hour. How many rewards do you have?
I have played roughly 35 games today and got nothing, not a single present. Yestrerday I got 3 presents only in 10ish games ... Very weird.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im pretty sure there must a daily cap to keep people from farming.

Since we cant get duplicate vanities (thankfully) i think we'll just get a different one with each gift, now we need to figure out whats the rewards pool and if they all have the same % of dropping.

How many have you destroyed already? By that tempo you can destroy 120 snowmen per hour. How many rewards do you have?
I have played roughly 35 games today and got nothing, not a single present. Yestrerday I got 3 presents only in 10ish games ... Very weird.

5 over two days. The two that I got today did not appear to have anything in them. I might have gotten scraps, not sure though. The fact that CDPR is not commenting on how it works or when they are fixing the bug where you don't see the rewards is getting somewhat annoying.

DRK3

Forum veteran
You can find the new stuff on this amazing site:

The vanities from the mystery gifts are 3 avatars, 4 borders, 2 cardbacks and 3 titles. I wont stop until i have them all.

Hey guys, just got my account transferred... No board or title received. Am I doing something wrong?
Any help will be appreciated...

DRK3

Forum veteran
Can someone please confirm me that you can earn multiple gifts always using the same deck.

I have been using the same deck since the event started, must have played and destroyed around 30 snowmen and only got one gift, on one of the first matches.

I really dont like the atittude of entering, destroying the snowmen and immediately leaving, most of those creatures dont even have the consideration of giving enough time for the opponent to also click on the snowmen, but im gettin desperate here, not getting any gifts while i see others with avatars, borders and cardbacks...

(EDIT) nevermind, just got my 2nd gift, but it took way too long

Can someone please confirm me that you can earn multiple gifts always using the same deck.

I have been using the same deck since the event started, must have played and destroyed around 30 snowmen and only got one gift, on one of the first matches.

I really dont like the atittude of entering, destroying the snowmen and immediately leaving, most of those creatures dont even have the consideration of giving enough time for the opponent to also click on the snowmen, but im gettin desperate here, not getting any gifts while i see others with avatars, borders and cardbacks...

(EDIT) nevermind, just got my 2nd gift, but it took way too long
Some info from reddit:

ThorSerpent (CDPR):
There is no daily limit, but after a few successful drops, the chances to receive more are being decreased. On the next day the chances will be reset to the original values, meaning that with a bit of luck you should get some presents relatively easy on a daily basis.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/edagov
Post automatically merged:

Still no “Midwinter Wanderer” title for log in ... :shrug::shrug:.

I did sent a ticket to Support. They said, the devs working on it.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yesterday i still found a lot of players not using the new board, that enables the search for gifts.

I assume they are unaware of how this event works, so i think CDPR should really focus on creating a launch message system, so when you start the game after an update/event, it tells you whats happening and you dont have to search online.

The saddest part is i think they had one in beta, but they stopped doing it.

For the board, have you equipped it ? If not you have to. I am pretty sure everyone has received that. :)
Yesterday i still found a lot of players not using the new board, that enables the search for gifts.

I assume they are unaware of how this event works, so i think CDPR should really focus on creating a launch message system, so when you start the game after an update/event, it tells you whats happening and you dont have to search online.

The saddest part is i think they had one in beta, but they stopped doing it.
Some of us didn’t received winter board or title after accounts were transferred.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Some of us didn’t received winter board or title after accounts were transferred.

Are you sure? I think i still havent received the title, but i got the board as soon as i logged in, but didnt get any message i got it, but when i went to the game boards section menu, it was there.

Are you sure? I think i still havent received the title, but i got the board as soon as i logged in, but didnt get any message i got it, but when i went to the game boards section menu, it was there.
No board:

Opened 7 presents and got 1 title... including unknown amounts of random currency... soo much fun!

Whoever designed the snowmen as a part of this event should get a smack on the behind for how poorly they've been implemented.

You could easily have made it so that you get 1-2 presents per day, with a 50% chance of a present dropping from a snowman. The contents from the presents that aren't vanity items should also be reduced as well, in order to make the reward structure more consistent instead of how frustratingly random it is right now.

:shrug:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Opened 7 presents and got 1 title... including unknown amounts of random currency... soo much fun!

Whoever designed the snowmen as a part of this event should get a smack on the behind for how poorly they've been implemented.

You could easily have made it so that you get 1-2 presents per day, with a 50% chance of a present dropping from a snowman. The contents from the presents that aren't vanity items should also be reduced as well, in order to make the reward structure more consistent instead of how frustratingly random it is right now.

:shrug:

Exactly. I must have played 10-12 hours in 3 days, legitimally (without quitting after destroying the snowmen) until i got tired of not getting any gifts, in all of that time i only got 3 gifts, never more than 1 per day and one had scraps which i couldnt care less about.

Now im forced to do the shitty move that is enter, destroy the snowman (or if its not that board, leave immediately) and leave, which i feel bad for the other players but i feel like if i dont do that, i wont even get half of these event cosmetics.

Top Bottom