The Epic GWENT Winter Holiday Event Has Begun!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Join the festivities, partake in special modes, and earn jolly rewards!

GIFTS GALORE!

Midwinter came early and it came bearing gifts! Log into GWENT anytime from December 19th to January 9th and receive the “Midwinter Wanderer” title and a special winter-themed game board for free!

Spotted possessed snowmen on GWENT’s winter battlefield? Send them away for a chance to claim special cardbacks, avatars, borders, titles and more! Rumor has it that, there is an ultra-rare present awaiting to be claimed too...

JOIN IN THE YULE CHALLENGE!
Wraith of Yule challenged Santa Crach to a duel and it’s up to you to help decide the winner! Pick a side and prove your worth to earn Reward Points and unlock XP bonuses.

NEW ITEMS FROM SANTA SHUPE:

MIDWINTER BUNDLE
Join the festivities with this special season bundle, featuring wintertime-themed ornaments for your GWENT collection!

2019 CELEBRATION PACK
Celebrate another year of GWENT pack of shinies hand-picked by Shupe himself, including 25 Ultimate Premium Kegs!

"Spotted possessed snowmen on GWENT’s winter battlefield? Send them away for a chance to claim special cardbacks, avatars, borders, titles and more! Rumor has it that, there is an ultra-rare present awaiting to be claimed too... "

What does the snowmen look like and how frequent do they show up?

I opened the present I got from the event thing and it bugged out. The reward showed up in the trinkets tab however (Snowman avatar).

The best way to farm these presents is to match up against someone while you have the snow board active--click the snowman and forfeit.

Last edited:
I opened the present I got from the event thing and it bugged out. The reward showed up in the trinkets tab however (Snowman avatar).

The best way to farm these presents is to match up against someone while you have the snow board active--click the snowman and forfeit.

For me the same snowman avatar in the first gift.
Maybe the first gift ever is snowman avatar.

For me the same snowman avatar in the first gift.
Maybe the first gift ever is snowman avatar.

If you are correct, that means that you'll get the helmet border next and then some ore/powder after that.

It also seems like there is a limit to how many items you can get these presents on a daily basis. I've easily done more than 20 matches at this point and I have not gotten more than 3 presents.

Are the quests supposed to count towards contracts with the faction borders? I saw some people say that they don't count, but the question is is it intended or are they bugged again?

No title for "log in" (Midwinter Wanderer). I bought the Midwinter Bundle...no title from it (Festive Fanatic). Something is wrong with the titles...should I report it?

No title for "log in" (Midwinter Wanderer). I bought the Midwinter Bundle...no title from it (Festive Fanatic). Something is wrong with the titles...should I report it?
Same problem for me.
Post automatically merged:

If you are correct, that means that you'll get the helmet border next and then some ore/powder after that.

It also seems like there is a limit to how many items you can get these presents on a daily basis. I've easily done more than 20 matches at this point and I have not gotten more than 3 presents.
I am not correct...
My second gift is 15 scrabs.

But my two gift have surprise inside, not fails for the moment.

Last edited:
I have the same issue, no Title awarded (Midwinter Wanderer) awarded upon login. So far I've gotten 1 gift from Snowmen, the Snowman Avatar.

I know that some people may tire of laudatory messages towards CDPR, but seriously....this is really neat! Things like the winter board is not something that you can just slap out in a few minutes' time. It took effort, and with the goal of keeping your Gwentizens happy. Never mind the fact that a few people had always wanted some Christmas-themed items in the past. (Remember a call or two for a Santa Brouver by a few folks out there?) Great job, CDPR! A happy holiday season to all of you who work there; may you have a restful, relaxing holiday season with your friends and family.

Same here. No title for log-in thus far though I did receive the snowman avatar :)

Nice Event! Unfortunately I received nothing for logging in. Neither title nor board. Any solutions for that problem? :(

Gosh, this looks great...I'll have to log in on my console...oh wait!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Still a little sore...

Top Bottom