The eyes and the teeth....

+
The eyes and the teeth....

And after the game was unplayable due to graphic bugs everywhere.

Yeah I had that same problem to. I thought, wow, what a sensational bug! At least it had me giggling -- in an unconvincing mannor...

Actually the fastest way for me to fix it was to uninstall my old GraCa Drivers and install the newest ones.Ever since...not a single Graphics Bug.Try it, then check if it still gives you troubles.P.S.: When I had it I thought it was funny. Made me laugh but I am also glad I could turn it off :)

I just restart the game and thats ok.I got a Nvidia 7950GX2 and since patch 1.2 (or even the one before) i have huge graphic bugs like big flashing black or colors Bands coming from a tree or random points.Anyway, maybe it has been already talked in the forum and i was too lazy to look for: Just Zotlan looks great like that =D.

LoL, indeed he looks funny. For me it was Geralt who had that garphics bug.But anyway, get the newest drivers and you shouldn't have thr problem anymore. Since I did, I have never had a problem again.

LOL I still see this only occasionaly when Geralt enters a building, during the fade to black loading scene....eyeballs and teeth. Lasts for a split second and then gone. Doesnt mess up the game play...just looks funny and out of place.

True had that as well, but as long as it is just a loading process... it's all good and adds a smile to my lips.

A bit of an offtop: am I the only one who finds it disturbing that, when his head is invisible, you can see the NPC's throat'n veins'n stuff? An anatomically correct bug, I reckon :)Yeah, I know it's there cause Geralt occasionally decapitates his enemies, but it looks kinda hilarious in a dialogue scene.

Top Bottom