The father of Geralt

+
Those information come from The Witcher's wiki:Geralt's father was most probably Korin, a character from "A Road With No Return", a short story from "Something Ends, Something Begins".He is said to have died a day after Geralt's conception.His mother was Visenna, a druidess from mayen druid circle.Anyone have more elaborate information than that ?

His father was Korin and his mother was Visenna and I think he was swashbuckler and mercenary, she was sorceress and healer. Geralt did not know his father and his mother once saved his life, but he didn´t know her either. She gave Geralt to Vesemir when he was still child at a breast.

If I'm not mistaken...when Geralt was injured and Visenna was dressing his wounds, she knew that he is her son and Geralt recognised her as well ;) It wasn't told but you could feel it during reading :D

Nastek said:
If I'm not mistaken...when Geralt was injured and Visenna was dressing his wounds, she knew that he is her son and Geralt recognised her as well ;) It wasn't told but you could feel it during reading :D
Yeah dude I felt that too :D

Geralt's mother is Visenna, a Sorceress, Healer and Druid, Protagonist of the story "Road with no return"as for Father. Initialy, Sapkowski didn't intend on revealing the identity of Geralt's father, But it was later stated (by the creators of the comic book) that Geralt's father was Korim, second protagonist of the "road..."It seems partialy confirmed, when Geralt states in "Time of Disdain" that his father was a mercenary and fighter, the tescription fitng Korin quite well

Top Bottom