The final post is about mods and more | Goyard_Gang

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm coming down from heaven with a bundle of my own thoughts and the thoughts of other people (a lot of people ).

Modding: Modding as many have said is a continuation of the game, the game that people would like to see for themselves, creating new locations, weapons, clothing, characters, and so on. I'm sure the developers are WELL AWARE that PEOPLE WANT modding AFTER the game is finished...

Yesterday I climbed on various forums and sites, and was surprised that people make models in the style of CyberPunk 2K77, sell these models. I can't imagine what will happen when developers add tools for modding, it will be very, very, very COOL. After all, it is very cool when people help other people, gather in groups to make one big mod for the game. This is what I call community cohesion.

SO WHAT AM I ( AND OTHERS) ARE SURE THAT MODS ARE NEEDED IN THE GAME.

I already know how it will be,

1) Developers for example a year later roll out tools for mods
Or, 2) People make these tools themselves and make mods.

#ModsCyberPunk

And now another topic.

Multiplayer ( not from developers ): Are you familiar with the Role play modes in games? Samp, Mta, Gta 5. So-here is I know already several people who will create their MP and people can create their servers for example Gathered team and made its RP server with 100 slots on the server.
Post automatically merged:

update

Last edited:
We don't need *mods* per se since it's what we create using tools. We, everybody else not employed at CDPR, need those tools. We need those Redkits, script editors, import/export tools, cutscene editors, photoshop plugins, everything. The rest is a matter of passion, lack of which Cyberpunk fanbase could hardly be accused for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom