The finalists of ‘Cyber-up Your PC’ have been chosen!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

We are thrilled to announce that the 5 finalists for our ‘Cyber-up Your PC’ contest have been chosen by our expert jury. More than 1500 Chombattas from around the world answered the call to create the Cyberpunk 2077 case of their dreams, submitting some incredibly creative designs. We’d like to thank you all for participating — deciding on just 5 final designs was an incredibly tough choice to make!

These 5 finalists will be paired with professional case modders who will turn the designs into reality, and a grand winner will be chosen during the competition finale — set to take place in the form of an online event on 17th July, 2020. More details about the finale will be revealed closer to the event.

Take a look at the 5 astonishing final designs:

BONDYE’S THRONE

FINDERS KEEPERS

MILITECH 'CURVHEAD' BOT / MAELSTROM MOD

THE NEO BLACK

YAIBA KUSANAGI AURORA

All finalists will receive prizes for making it to the finale, which include top-of-the-line PC gaming gear sponsored by our partners Alienware, NVIDIA, and SteelSeries. The grand winner will be awarded a main prize during the online finale, to mark their impressive achievement!

If you’d like to learn more about this contest, please visit the official ‘Cyber-up Your PC’ contest website.

"The case must show the difference between richness and poverty in Night City"

I can't see this in the choesens up here, what a pity

The spider bot is truly amazing! The chair... I really hope thats a joke. If I were Alienware I would feel fooled, I can't even see the computer...

We are thrilled to announce that the 5 finalists for our ‘Cyber-up Your PC’ contest have been chosen by our expert jury. More than 1500 Chombattas from around the world answered the call to create the Cyberpunk 2077 case of their dreams, submitting some incredibly creative designs. We’d like to thank you all for participating — deciding on just 5 final designs was an incredibly tough choice to make!

These 5 finalists will be paired with professional case modders who will turn the designs into reality, and a grand winner will be chosen during the competition finale — set to take place in the form of an online event on 17th July, 2020. More details about the finale will be revealed closer to the event.

Take a look at the 5 astonishing final designs:

BONDYE’S THRONE

FINDERS KEEPERS

MILITECH 'CURVHEAD' BOT / MAELSTROM MOD

THE NEO BLACK

YAIBA KUSANAGI AURORA

All finalists will receive prizes for making it to the finale, which include top-of-the-line PC gaming gear sponsored by our partners Alienware, NVIDIA, and SteelSeries. The grand winner will be awarded a main prize during the online finale, to mark their impressive achievement!

If you’d like to learn more about this contest, please visit the official ‘Cyber-up Your PC’ contest website.
Can we buy pc designs?

I must say that the "MILITECH 'CURVHEAD' BOT / MAELSTROM MOD"
is absolutely the only thing here that says "Cyberpunk2077" to me.
If I could choose, that would be the winner without a second thought. I'm really sad I can't see all the other submissions because I have a feeling I would have probably chosen something else entirely as a favorite or other favorites in general in that case. In total honesty, I'm not really impressed or feeling the Cyberpunk vibes with most of the ones shown here. They look very cool, but they just don't feel very "cyberpunk" in my opinion.

I'm really sad I can't see all the other submissions because I have a feeling I would have probably chosen something else entirely as a favorite or other favorites in general in that case.

The most number of designs I managed to find are at this link under #cyberupyourpc: https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/cyberupyourpc?f=image

There are other few designs around the web, but they mostly included in the above link. Still, there are hundreds of designs that I wasn't able to find.

Top Bottom