The first biker I see on the streets of night city

+

A.R.7

Forum regular
I was very surprised to see it, the npcs with motorcycles has never appeared. Have you seen any too?

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077_20210721221103.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210721221103.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 178

A.R.7

Forum regular
It is not false, and since I knew there would be suspicions, I also photographed my car, look at the lights, I am inside the car, I do not have to post falsehoods, but I understand your suspicions, it had never been seen before, at least I.

The Tyger Claws love their crotch rockets. It's kind of weird we never see them out driving them in their territories.

One of my complaints about the game is those gangs all pretty behave the same way. You'd think there would be differences between the Tyger Claws and the 6th Street gang. If you read the lore they sound like very different groups of people. But when you travel out to 6th Street territory, they all leave bloodbaths everywhere and essentially behave the same way. And they all pretty much attack you on sight.

There could have been a little more work put into the gangs beyond visual differences since the gangs are a driving force in the game.

Militech and Arasaka are different corporations, but their agents seem to act under the same set of rules.

Top Bottom