The Forgotten Treasures are here!

+

Our latest card drop, dubbed Forgotten Treasures, features 21 new cards!​

All new cards utilize and expand existing game mechanics currently used in GWENT, with card art inspired by the Golden Nekker Project — the currently in-development spin-off, based around the core gameplay and mechanics of The Witcher Card Game.​

The card drop is available now as part of the game’s latest update (10.4) which also features regular gameplay balance changes.​

SHUPE THE TROLL PRESENTS:

Also starting today, for a limited time, you’ll be able to purchase The Forgotten Treasures Pack, which contains all of the new cards from the Forgotten Treasures card drop in their premium animated versions, as well as the all-new Abandoned Laboratory game board. This pack will be available until May 10th, 10:00 AM CEST.

@CDPR: When using the deck builder and selecting Ownership>New. Not all of our newest cards show up.

I just bought the new FT pack and I’m having trouble being able to find all of the new cards. Even if I select Ownership>New and Premium, only a small selection of cards appears. Am I not understanding something? What order do the cards appear in?

I’d love to be able to see all of my newest cards in the order that I obtained them. Just a bit of feedback.

Thanks! 👍🏻

@CDPR: When using the deck builder and selecting Ownership>New. Not all of our newest cards show up.

I just bought the new FT pack and I’m having trouble being able to find all of the new cards. Even if I select Ownership>New and Premium, only a small selection of cards appears. Am I not understanding something? What order do the cards appear in?

I’d love to be able to see all of my newest cards in the order that I obtained them. Just a bit of feedback.

Thanks! 👍🏻
Just look for the set in the bottom option in the deckbuilder.
In that case you see exclusively the cards from this set.

Nunc

Forum regular

Yeah, the "New" filter under "Ownership" doesn't seem to work according to it's intuitive function: to show only the cards recently added to the collection. How recent that can be I'm not sure, but it just doesn't seem to work at all for me personally, showing all kinds of cards owned long ago.

However, they have added the 21 new cards as their own "Set" in the Year of the Toad (last filter under "Card Set"), so that will work just fine in this case. At least, until the new card drop this year so it's just a temporary fix and we'd really love to have a working "New" filter.

Just look for the set in the bottom option in the deckbuilder.
In that case you see exclusively the cards from this set.

Yeah, the "New" filter under "Ownership" doesn't seem to work according to it's intuitive function: to show only the cards recently added to the collection. How recent that can be I'm not sure, but it just doesn't seem to work at all for me personally, showing all kinds of cards owned long ago.

However, they have added the 21 new cards as their own "Set" in the Year of the Toad (last filter under "Card Set"), so that will work just fine in this case. At least, until the new card drop this year so it's just a temporary fix and we'd really love to have a working "New" filter.

This ‘new ownership’ deck builder issue has been around since I started playing Gwent, over a year ago. Even if I select the Cursed Toad expansion, it only shows 4 cards. I purchased the Forgotten Treasures pack, so they should all be there. It 100% doesn’t function as it should.

Ps. I’m using the mobile version on iPad if that means anything, CDPR.

The new Mysterious Puzzle Box card seems to have a BUG.... It states "Adredaline 2:" which I take to mean when you HAVE 2 cards left? However, it is RED as soon as you start the game and with a full hand and neither player has even played a card... It then stops being red after a few cards are played? I need to know is this a bug, as it seems to have done everything in reverse or am I missing something? Thanks! ALSO when it makes "the thing in a box" the image of the alstered card does not change, it is the same card slightly blue and with the heading changed that's it, you don't get the image of the thing that is seen in the card details...

I think this is because most cards are impowered by meeting an adrenaline condition and they turn red when the condition is met. But a few (like Mysterious puzzle box) are depowered when the adrenaline condition is met These are red from the start (when they can be played to full benefit) and turn normal after the adrenaline condition is met (and they no longer play for full power).

I think this is because most cards are impowered by meeting an adrenaline condition and they turn red when the condition is met. But a few (like Mysterious puzzle box) are depowered when the adrenaline condition is met These are red from the start (when they can be played to full benefit) and turn normal after the adrenaline condition is met (and they no longer play for full power).
Changing this condition alert (reversing it) is very confusing they should have a system and stick to it or don't bother having one at all because by interchanging or reversing the actual meaning of the trigger makes it confusing and redundant... You said cards "like"? are there any other cards that work back the front like this?

I don't know if they turn red or whatever, but I know there are at least a couple of witchers that got "weakening" adrenaline conditions: Ivar and that SK dude.

The new cards set that they made is brilliant! I have been re-tweeking all the decks to get them into the hand and then testing them with the AI so far all the new cards that I have added have actullly made a good difference and a lot more fun... I am still not sure about the "The Mysterious Puzzle Box" yet I don't fully grasp the contitions of the bidding process or the adrenaline...? Also the graphic for the card is bugged it dose not change the card graphic to the image as it should sometimes is just makes the card look a pale blue, other times it does nothing to the card at all but it will always change the name of the card. I think the very first time I tried it, it actualy did change the graphic (can't remember) but nothing since, so unless it is aupposed to do that it is bugged...

The new cards set that they made is brilliant! I have been re-tweeking all the decks to get them into the hand and then testing them with the AI so far all the new cards that I have added have actullly made a good difference and a lot more fun... I am still not sure about the "The Mysterious Puzzle Box" yet I don't fully grasp the contitions of the bidding process or the adrenaline...? Also the graphic for the card is bugged it dose not change the card graphic to the image as it should sometimes is just makes the card look a pale blue, other times it does nothing to the card at all but it will always change the name of the card. I think the very first time I tried it, it actualy did change the graphic (can't remember) but nothing since, so unless it is aupposed to do that it is bugged...
Yeah, I needed to test it to be completely sure how it works. 🙂 The bidding only happens when you have more then 3 cards when you play it - played later it will only spawn you 7 pt djinn, being effectively 7 for 5. Otherwise you get to choose a card from your hand and opponent will get this chance too next turn if they click the box. If they do, the game compares provision of the chosen cards at the end of their turn - if your chosen card's prov was higher than opponent's your card transforms into 13 pt token; if their card has higher prov they transform it; if the prov is the same you both get the token. If opp chooses not to click the box you always win regardless of chosen card's prov.

The applications I see for the box are:
- you place the top bid and get 13 pt card by transforming something that's bricked or would get you less than 13 pts.
- you play it after opp passed to always win the bid and transform any card e.g. useless Squirrel
- you are risking to play mind game, hoping your opponent picks lower prov card or just not chooses to use the box.

That sounds complex, but after getting used to it, you can use it effectively. The design is really interesting, but I don't believe it is OP, as there's some risk to using it.

Yeah, I needed to test it to be completely sure how it works. 🙂 The bidding only happens when you have more then 3 cards when you play it - played later it will only spawn you 7 pt djinn, being effectively 7 for 5. Otherwise you get to choose a card from your hand and opponent will get this chance too next turn if they click the box. If they do, the game compares provision of the chosen cards at the end of their turn - if your chosen card's prov was higher than opponent's your card transforms into 13 pt token; if their card has higher prov they transform it; if the prov is the same you both get the token. If opp chooses not to click the box you always win regardless of chosen card's prov.

- you place the top bid and get 13 pt card by transforming something that's bricked or would get you less than 13 pts.
- you play it after opp passed to always win the bid and transform any card e.g. useless Squirrel
- you are risking to play mind game, hoping your opponent picks lower prov card or just not chooses to use the box.

That sounds complex, but after getting used to it, you can use it effectively. The design is really interesting, but I don't believe it is OP, as there's some risk to using it.
Sometimes i use it in ring of favor. If a i have The feeling my opp will pass i just drop The box there and trade ring for the 13 points unit.

Yes, sometimes is a downside, since ring can go highter, but that is my feeling.

Also sometimes i have The feeling opponent dont pass because He have ring and he is just waiting me to use, even He is a lot of points behind.

So i drop The box, get the unit, pass and opponent lost ring heheh

Maybe this is a silly question but… do you have to purchase the pack to get these cards or do they also appear in kegs? Thanks!

They do appear in ultimate kegs — but there are so many cards that odds of a new one are small. I think I got about 3 new cards in about 100 kegs. If your collection is already close to complete, crafting them is the best free option.

Thanks for that indepth expo! I will have a play, like your tactics to!

Top Bottom