The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
Yeah they do that. Nearly a 20% oc. No idea if that is good for that chip and yield, but pretty nice anyway. I'm going to guess thereis more headroom if you haven't had to raise your voltage yet.

Add any after-market fans yet? O/c the memory?

Yeah they do that. Nearly a 20% oc. No idea if that is good for that chip and yield, but pretty nice anyway. I'm going to guess thereis more headroom if you haven't had to raise your voltage yet.

Add any after-market fans yet? O/c the memory?

Haven't oced the memory yet.

Earlier i took the noise suppresor thing out of my cpu fan an that netted me 800rpm more, so i might try to push the chip to 4.2ghz which is my target goal.

Pretty nice. Did you get a benchmark for an app before you started?

Oh, and, uh, have a virtual White Russian. Or something.

Catz rulez.

Hell, they understood there is no need to bring back the ball to get some food... unlike dogs :cool:

it would really really really suck to be this guy.

http://cheezburger.com/48154113

of course then again, its his own fault for not thinking ahead. i mean why not throw on some boxers or something before hand?

Well, I was a little disappointed at it not being a cat video, given the cheezburger link. :)
Funny, but I'm calling fake on this one. There aren't enough surreptitious glances from bystanders, and I'd agree with some of the commenters that the desk clerk's "I want to see some ID" is NOT likely to be the first response.

There is a certain amount of Schadenfreude regarding this.

Until i remember that i actually got to play for a few hours last night and it's a genuinely good game. If only they had launched with a tradional offline singleplayer mode and an opt-in multiplayer -.-

One issue is that, STILL, unlike most other products you purchase, if ti doesn't work or plain out sucks compared to another product, you cannot (easily or at all) return it.

The industry really has us over the ball on that one.

So try it first, buy it later.
That's what demos are for.
I also generally wait for a friend to confirm the game is worth my money.
And a year delay for a nice Steam rebate...

I just thought this RP sounds amazing. And I want to try it.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1mbKgC/:1NbuLIRxo:EzlOfYsm/wso.williams.edu/~msulliva/campaigns/john/

Everyone is John

A competitive roleplaying game for three or more people.

Everyone is John is a humorous, competitive roleplaying game about playing the various personalities of John, an insane man from Minneapolis. One participant is the GM, or, in Everyone is John lingo, "Everyone Else." All of the other players are Voices in John's head.

Everyone is John uses six-sided dice (you really only need one, but it might be easiest if every participant carries one) for play.

Voices

Voices are the Player Characters of Everyone is John. They are defined by a simple character sheet:

Willpower

Willpower is a pool of points that the Voice can spend to take control of John or improve its chance of success in any given action. Willpower will go down and up a lot in the game, so it might be easier to represent it with tokens rather than numbers on a page. Willpower starts off at 10 for most Voices.
Skills
Each Voice has two or three skills. This is a freeform game, so just write down a short description of the skill, like "Drives well," or "Good at persuading people." Most Voices have two skills, but you can have three if you start at 7 Willpower instead of 10.

Obsession

This is kind of like a winning condition: if you complete your obsession more than other Voices complete their obsession, you win. Obsessions come in three grades: Level 1 (pretty easy to accomplish, like "Pigging out on candy"), Level 2 (more difficult or risky, like, "dressing up in women's clothing and hitting on strangers,"), and Level 3 (nearly impossible to accomplish, like, "Blowing up buildings"). The harder obsessions count more than the easier ones.
If you're going to seriously compete with the other Voices, you probably should keep your sheet a secret.

No posts since the 7th? This is what happens when you guys party too much and burn out! :)

Ugghhh I need to find a suitable avatar... my profile is so, so naked. 8[

Top Bottom