Jobs Support Register

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+

4RM3D

I just got done with a 30 minute argument against someone trying to defend the "reality" of a gender identity made up by 4chan :mad:
30 Minutes? I can do it in just one...

For humans, there are only two biological genders*: male and female. However, how you identify yourself as such, is only limited by your imagination. So, if you want to be an Apache Helicopter, be my guest.

Gwydden

Tourist
I've been pondering the viability of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey as a AAA RPG to tide me over until Cyberpunk 2077 is out. That price tag hurts, though, and reminds me of one of the big reasons I've mostly stuck with the indie and AA scene this last half-decade. Any of you guys considering it?

Sardukhar

I've been pondering the viability of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey as a AAA RPG to tide me over until Cyberpunk 2077 is out. That price tag hurts, though, and reminds me of one of the big reasons I've mostly stuck with the indie and AA scene this last half-decade. Any of you guys considering it?
Yes. I like Greek lore and visited Greece recently-ish. I almost liked Origins but couldn't really get into the setting or main character.

So I'll probably pick this up. Agree about the price, so look for discounts. I try for 20% off and it helps.

Also this:

"With Assassins Creed going into a full-fledged Open World RPG, we were like "Hey! Choices are a thing."

I think that's a laudable perspective.

Looking like Witcher: Greece in terms of gameplay goals. It will, I'm sure, fall quite short but even the attempt makes it more interesting to me.

Gwydden

Tourist
Meh. I still can't get into Cowboy GTA for some reason. Just leaves me cold. Platform exclusive can &^&%$ right off too.
RPGs have spoiled me. Nowadays I hate to have control of my character taken away just to sit through the developers' attempt at filmmaking constantly interrupting the game. So I feel ya.

Now, if the Nomad class made it into CP2077 somehow, like say as a background option, I'd totally play a 21st century cyber-cowboy. Yee haw!

Last edited:

Sardukhar

RPGs have spoiled me. Nowadays I hate to have control of my character taken away just to sit through the developers' attempt at filmmaking constantly interrupting the game. So I feel ya.

Now, if the Nomad class made it into CP2077 somehow, like say as a background option, I'd totally play a 21st century cyber-cowboy. Yee haw!
I hope something like this is an option. Nomad is a huge part of Cyberpunk 2020 ( dirty, DIRTY Nomads) and since one of the biggest hiccups to a CRPG Nomad-lifestyle is vehicles and they are in...

The Nomad that most people in 2020 see is a Solo with connections anyway - easily done as, say, a Solo with Tech.

So a Lifepath option for background and family and access to some of that cool cowboy style stuff we saw in the trailer would do it.

Watching you.JPG