The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
Fluorine, usually.
Ah, of course.

Could also have been carbon, hydrogen and oxygen: xylitol.
1543948200426.png

Monsieur Poirot is one of my all-time favourite fictional characters. I've read most if not all of the books, seen all of the movies (that I know of), and watched the TV series whenever it's been on.
David Suchet really nails the role, and I cannot imagine anyone else as Hercule Poirot. :D

Monsieur Poirot is one of my all-time favourite fictional characters.
Rather an entertaining chap. I've read some of the books, but not all.
David Suchet really nails the role, and I cannot imagine anyone else as Hercule Poirot.
He's quite excellent in the part, portraying the detective's eccentric, fastidious habits convincingly. Again, I've watched many episodes, but have never seen the entire series.

Again, I've watched many episodes, but have never seen the entire series.
I don't know if I've seen all episodes either. Most likely not, since it apparently has a total of 70 episodes. Might be not all of them have even been aired here, for all I know.

Okay, since everyone else has, I got into the spirit too. My avatar has a Santa hat as well.
Post automatically merged:

And I have a job Christmas Day. Guarding a Santa giving out gifts.

If the children ask why he showed up in an attack helicopter with heavily-armed soldiers around him, I'll just say, "He didn't want to risk the reindeer and we're old buddies from the Kringle War."

Now, I just need a pun-filled story about a Christmas war that is safe for children.

Last edited:
Top Bottom