The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
I hope things settle down soon . The aftershocks must be rather unnerving and even more so for the ares that were hit the hardest . Glad your ok .

@ dragon: what else do you expect when you name your puppy after the unshakeable white wolf :] Your cat seems like its old enough to not give a fuck anymore, haha. Well, keep on keeping on, good to hear it's weakening.

@ dragon: what else do you expect when you name your puppy after the unshakeable white wolf :] .

Well, possibly. Maybe I can add this to "tries to hump anything remotely humpable" and "fires blanks", which were, to date, the only characteristics Gwyn seemed to have inherited from his namesake.

Ah, yes. Even over here, I have a vague notion that the Sun is mostly concerned with topless photos from Europe. Of celebrities. Or whoever.

2 am bangkok

I think I'm going dark for a while, probably until we get more info. After being reminded of Star Citizen and seeing the frequency that their blog is updated with new information (even though it's about as early in development as CP2077) I find it hard to stay interested in this forum :(. Just thought I'd let you all know in case anyone wonders where I went, just know this is not goodbye, I still am in love with cyberpunk and will (probably) be back.

i agree,nothing fit a description of a night city more than bangkok or Hanoi

Well,maybe more Saigon (or HCMC) than Hanoi....Hanoi sucks ^_^

Top Bottom