The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
Lisbeth_Salander;n10165092 said:
So CDPR has already started the corporate wars that will make Cyberpunk real.

Hah hah hah. No, but you've a wicked imagination. I've heard that Cyberpunk is merely wearing a funny hat. No-one can recognise it -- not even Sard.

Hello!
Long time since I wrote here, I usually just read your ideas.
I am happy to see new faces around here. Although, after the game will launch it will feel like an asylum opened the gates and the nutcases run wild.

A bit late but I wish you all Happy New Year.
To have an year full of pleasant events, to smile and laugh a lot, to be healthy and/or solve the health problems if any exist.
I wish you to have success in everything you will do.
And be surrounded by people that care about you and respect you.

BjornTheBandit;n10168202 said:
But what if it was a BLUE cow. Would the brown cows listen with disdain and then shun?
As long as the Blue cow doesn't go psycho she can be a CyberMilka in peace. The brown cows are just conservative.

Raxaphan;n10166362 said:
Hello!
Long time since I wrote here, I usually just read your ideas.
I am happy to see new faces around here. Although, after the game will launch it will feel like an asylum opened the gates and the nutcases run wild.

A bit late but I wish you all Happy New Year.
To have an year full of pleasant events, to smile and laugh a lot, to be healthy and/or solve the health problems if any exist.
I wish you to have success in everything you will do.
And be surrounded by people that care about you and respect you.

Also a long time lurker, but have become fairly active in the past few months. I love the community here, even if we disagree 60-70% of the time. It's certainly going to be hard to preserve that feeling when the game gets closer to release, but such is the case with most games - in with the new and all that.

Happy late new year to you, too!

Snowflakez;n10168352 said:
Also a long time lurker, but have become fairly active in the past few months. I love the community here, even if we disagree 60-70% of the time. I

As usual we disagree. 40% tops!

I find the disagreeing fun to spectate. Because of all the differing viewpoints here, and everyone (usually) displays a modicum of decorum, I'm introduced to new thoughts and ideas beyond what I could have come up with myself.

Riven-Twain;n10165322 said:
Hah hah hah. No, but you've a wicked imagination. I've heard that Cyberpunk is merely wearing a funny hat. No-one can recognise it -- not even Sard.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking. I can't tell if anyone is joking really.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10176052 said:
I honestly can't tell if you're joking.
When in doubt, assume I'm joking. When the joke itself is doubtful, you'll know I'm joking. When Sard groans, and schedules another session with his therapist, the joke was successful. When nothing happens, only I laugh.

Top Bottom