The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
In other news, Sard shall henceforth be known as the Imp Poryne.
What the actual f*ck happened with his avatar?

I do not approve.

YOU CAN'T MAKE CHANGES LIKE THIS WITHOUT WARNING.

I demand a forum referendum. This is a DEMOCRACY, dammit. Because I'm American and thus, American values must be present in every part of the world.

Don't make me sic my bald eagles on you.

Imperial Poryne. Like Marine, only better.

Also this hammer makes splat of everything, including eagles. Except Imperial Eagles, that'd be heresy. AND YOU KNOW ABOUT HERESY.

(Don't be worried, there's an Imperial Poryne -inside- that Dreadnaught. Destroying the heretic sorceror-pony. You Are Welcome, Citizens.)

Imperial Poryne. Like Marine, only better.

Also this hammer makes splat of everything, including eagles. Except Imperial Eagles, that'd be heresy. AND YOU KNOW ABOUT HERESY.

(Don't be worried, there's an Imperial Poryne -inside- that Dreadnaught. Destroying the heretic sorceror-pony. You Are Welcome, Citizens.)
Careful there Sard. The Inquisition is always watching. Even you.

Hi, how's everyone doing today? I'm new to the forums. Does anyone want to discuss friendship, or perhaps magic? Maybe Cyberpunk 2077 will have ponies? Maybe we can, like, all just get along and stuff, and not have to fight anyone?

I am going to beg...

...BEG...

...for this Pony thing to stop. I was just beginning to sleep normally again...

The nightmares. I can feel the nightmares returning...

https://owlcatgames.com/

@kofeiiniturpa

Any interest in this? I'm very much in favor of a CRPG in the Pathfinder universe. Game looks interesting so far, and Chris Avellone is heading it up, of PoE, Torment, Alpha Protocol, New Vegas, Neverwinter Nights 2, etc. fame.

An impressive resume, and the guy clearly knows what makes a good CRPG.

Anyway, just thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you wanted another RPG to add to your watchlist (would you mind telling me which ones you were looking into, again?

I remember Wasteland 3, No Truth For The Furies (EDIT: Now called Disco Elysium) and others... Copper Dreams, maybe? I have a little app (let me know if you want it) that a friend made for me, lets me track games and their release dates pretty easily.

Last edited:
Something I thought to check out if it seems interesting at release. Haven’t kept any special eye for it. I’m kinda burned out on fantasy and DnD derivatives.

I hear you.

Disco Elysium and Copper Dreams are both shaping up to be pretty interesting. CD is a Cyberpunk RPG, and DE is some sort of strange, but really unique-sounding, detective RPG.

Top Bottom