The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
I looked this up! It's still called the "King's English", actually. Patriarchy yay!

And American English is a dialect of English - you guys just get more credit than other people that can't spell doughnut because you are so numerous. FOR NOW.

This always strikes me as odd, since that assumes there's a king in question to use as a basis for comparison. But since there isn't one currently alive, the last king to reference would be George VI. And if you speak any words coined in the time since his demise, you technically are not speaking the King's English :p

We also use both spellings. Just like we use both spellings of "bologna" in the nation. We also have taught Canadians to accept a number of our spellings, and as time goes on plan to eventually pervert them fully. We'll have them using miles and feet again soon enough!

And, hey, soon we'll have Brits doing the same. All of that work to get an American into the monarchy seems to have paid off...

We are the kudzu culture of the world!

We also have taught Canadians to accept a number of our spellings, and as time goes on plan to eventually pervert them fully. We'll have them using miles and feet again soon enough!

And, hey, soon we'll have Brits doing the same. All of that work to get an American into the monarchy seems to have paid off...

We are the kudzu culture of the world!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOdougnutdoughnutdoughnutdonutdoughnutdougnutNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I prefer harbor, and though I am an American, I'm not always a homer. Herb should definitely be pronounced with an h. We say "erb" which I've always thought was weird. Because there is an h there. It's right that the start of the word. Next to the e.

Edit: Also - donut. Though I always buy them from Dunkin' Donuts. It would be weird to write "I bought a doughnut from Dunkin' Donuts this morning."

No real relevance to Cyberpunk in this ... but a hell of a performance.

I remember this one. She's pretty good, too! Hats off to her never dropping the act, no matter what situation she was in on camera. Plus, the tricks are really well done.

In case you were unaware, GenCon (The best 4 days in gaming) started today. R. Talsorian Games is there and that mean Mike Pondsmith, @TheRealMaxmike is running several demos of CP2020 Red. These are closed sessions, however, R. Talsorian has a streaming event tomorrow evening between 6-7 pm (GMT-5). I don't know what they'll say, but I hope there'll be some relevant CP2020/2077 info.

https://www.gencon.com/experience/streaming

You actually know someone that buys you birthday presents?
Damn ...
My wife normally gets me something nerdy. :)

I normally get her trips to the massage place. It's a symbiotic relationship.

EDIT: Unless we really need some new thing for the house, like a driveway. Then we normally just go havesies on that ... and congratulate each other on our adulting.

I just got done with a 30 minute argument against someone trying to defend the "reality" of a gender identity made up by 4chan :mad:

If you wonder why i sometimes act like people are inherently stupid? This is an example of exactly why.

I just got done with a 30 minute argument against someone trying to defend the "reality" of a gender identity made up by 4chan :mad:

30 Minutes? I can do it in just one...

For humans, there are only two biological genders*: male and female. However, how you identify yourself as such, is only limited by your imagination. So, if you want to be an Apache Helicopter, be my guest.

I've been pondering the viability of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey as a AAA RPG to tide me over until Cyberpunk 2077 is out. That price tag hurts, though, and reminds me of one of the big reasons I've mostly stuck with the indie and AA scene this last half-decade. Any of you guys considering it?

Top Bottom