The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
I understand.

Very big deal if accurate.

" In a now-deleted publication on NASA’s website, a paper authored by scientists suggested the quantum computer performed a calculation in three minutes and 20 seconds — a feat that would take the most advanced, classical supercomputer 10,000 years to complete."

Not sure if I understood 100% of that article but the Wright comparison alone definitely made it sounds really impressive.

Very big deal if accurate.

" In a now-deleted publication on NASA’s website, a paper authored by scientists suggested the quantum computer performed a calculation in three minutes and 20 seconds — a feat that would take the most advanced, classical supercomputer 10,000 years to complete."

Cooooool. The paper being pulled is exciting.

a.) They did it, and they don't want the results known yet.
b.) The paper was premature, but they're working on it.
c.) It's fake news (...but if so...why would they not have just directly stated that?)

So, yeah. Cooooool.

News like that is always a delight to read. Not because of the advancements themselves, necessarily, but because of what they do, or make possible. A person with a mostly paralyzed body being able to walk again is amazing.

Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place to ask for information on a particular cyberpunk, but I still try. What I would like to know and if in cyberpunk 2077 it will be possible to change the size of the various writings in the game (or change the UIscale). I ask this because due to my low vision I could not play the witcher 3 8(, neither on ps4 nor on PC changing the various resolutions (unfortunately for some years with the new technologies the change of resolution has no effect on the size of the texts ), and I would be sorry to miss cyberpunk too.

Thanks

Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place to ask for information on a particular cyberpunk, but I still try. What I would like to know and if in cyberpunk 2077 it will be possible to change the size of the various writings in the game (or change the UIscale). I ask this because due to my low vision I could not play the witcher 3 8(, neither on ps4 nor on PC changing the various resolutions (unfortunately for some years with the new technologies the change of resolution has no effect on the size of the texts ), and I would be sorry to miss cyberpunk too.

Thanks

Hi! I'm sorry, but at the moment it's too early for us to give you a definite answer on that. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, though. We appreciate the feedback!

Has anyone used the Gamemaker Studio 2 (that can be bought from Steam), and if yes, hiw flexible is it for... say, creating an RPG?

And for those that didn't already think Americans were strange ...
Funny activity for kids.
Who's lasting long the wool on the sheep or the kid on the back? Place your bets.
By the way, is this an expensive way for parents to shake up their kids when they are naughty, to circumvent the domestic violence?

Has anyone used the Gamemaker Studio 2 (that can be bought from Steam), and if yes, hiw flexible is it for... say, creating an RPG?

I've used the original Gamemaker Studio (version 1.4, according to the icon) that has a lot in common with 2.0, and it's really flexible so long as you're working with 2D. Undertale was made using it, as well as a bunch of other games in all kinds of genres. Once you get the hang of coding in it, the sky's the limit.

If you're on the fence, you should look up some Heartbeast and PixelatedPope videos. They do a really good job of explaining how things work. A lot of what people create and teach you to create is same-y, but you can use the same methods to create something totally different and unique.

I've used the original Gamemaker Studio (version 1.4, according to the icon) that has a lot in common with 2.0, and it's really flexible so long as you're working with 2D. Undertale was made using it, as well as a bunch of other games in all kinds of genres. Once you get the hang of coding in it, the sky's the limit.

If you're on the fence, you should look up some Heartbeast and PixelatedPope videos. They do a really good job of explaining how things work. A lot of what people create and teach you to create is same-y, but you can use the same methods to create something totally different and unique.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

It's not a thing this year, and probably not even the next, but if I can save up to get the desktop version and have the time to start learning the ropes, I've had this urge to make something not too dissimiliar to Dreamweb, but as an RPG.

Top Bottom