The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
The Forlorn Hope

This thread is here for all of us to discuss just about anything that comes to mind when we are not discussing or thinking about Cyberpunk 2077 like that`s going to happen anytime soon . A place to just sit back and relax and "hang out" . Enjoy yourselves.

Hey guys! Nice to see so many old friends and so many new CDP fans!
cheers to our awesome mods who opened a futurictic Hairy Bear :p (hoping that it'll be like that place)

Forum veteran
Ice cold, and on the house :)
No one ever said this was a tavern. Also, if Slime is indeed young, it's very possible that you just bought alcohol for a minor. Oh, the humanity!

Also, we're just supposed to talk and stuff here, right? Just checking, because the last place I thought was for talking turned out to be a place to "hang out," with those words being in quotes for a totally different reason. Talk about awkward.

No one ever said this was a tavern. Also, if Slime is indeed young, it's very possible that you just bought alcohol for a minor. Oh, the humanity!

Also, we're just supposed to talk and stuff here, right? Just checking, because the last place I thought was for talking turned out to be a place to "hang out," with those words being in quotes for a totally different reason. Talk about awkward.

Don't worry. I'm sure there was nothing much of interest when you hung out the last time.
And yes, bar, tavern, coffee shop, art gallery for cat pics, somewhere to share our needlepoint experiences, whatever you want it to be.
And I didn't buy the alcohol. It was free, remember?

@gregski - you actually *like* green tea? That stuff's disgusting.

Oh boy.... so where this Carfax I'm drinking comes from?

Don't worry. I'm sure there was nothing much of interest when you hung out the last time.
@gregski - you actually *like* green tea? That stuff's disgusting.
I like it. Soured with honey and milk. Probably the taste totally disappear this way, uh? lol

I thought moderators were "the house"? Who the hell has been taking the hit for all our drinks?

I found this key labelled "CDPR Private Storeroom". It was just lying there, with a quest marker above it.

I like it. Soured with honey and milk. Probably the taste totally disappear this way, uh? lol

I'd prefer just the honey and milk.
I've been really indulging in ginger tea for the last few days. That I really do like.

Well look here, all my old drinking buddies!

"Bartender, a round on me!" *hic*

So, what creative names will CDPR dream up for the liquor of the future?

Viziman champion, mahakham mead, grandma's cordial and raspberries juice are evergreen.
And Wives' tears.... of course

In this kind of future even tap water would be expensive, so smthg like "Evian Water" is out of the picture...:p

So just regular beer for me, please. And you can keep the Soylent Green buiscuts, thanks. :p

Oh look muddy water discussion. jk

It's late and I have class tomorrow, so I leave you with this question.

"Would you rather kick a baby in the face? or punch a baby in the face?"

Top Bottom