The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+

Would insta-buy.

"Lovely Cookie in the Hood" (Thats the power of the Dark Side! :D )

"Wrath of the Shotgun Remix"

"Return of the Hovercraft Jr."

Ok next one is my favorite:

"Interactive Sex Combat"

It is the recipie for success i tell ya.. :D

Exciting Transvestite in Crazyland

Special Grizzly Bear of the Deep

Celtic Office in My Pocket

Romantic Goth Struggle

Future Polka Smackdown

Ok... this is the greatest website ever made!

Explosive Midget of Magic
Romantic Unicorn Rider
Indiana Jones and the Equestrian Terror
Bewildering STD in the Hood
Cthulhu's Beach Marines

However, those all pale in comparison to this last one, a series of words so random that reading them could very well alter the course of your life.

In fact, I think that's going to be my go-to non sequitur from now on.

Did anyone try the Director's Cut version of DX:HR?
I can't believe I missed it coming out. Are the new Boss Fights worth $5?

Did anyone try the Director's Cut version of DX:HR?
I can't believe I missed it coming out. Are the new Boss Fights worth $5?

see what happens when you carry whatever you want in deus ex:p
Haven't tried it though, i played human revolution and datajack barehanded most of the time

Well, I picked it up.
Not really impressed by the graphics changes.
Mildly annoyed that you DON'T get the cash bonus that was there from one of the minor DLC's that I'd paid for previously, but not a big deal, it just means more trecking to the arms dealers in the first chapter.
Some improvements in the AI.
Haven't got to the boss fights yet.
Annoying body twitches during dialogue are still there, but the facial animation is definitely improved.
I'm curious to see what happens at the end of the Missing Link segment. I saw somewhere that you get to keep everything you acquire, and get back any lost augs. Given the number of praxis kits available during Missing Link, I'm wondering if that means you're going to be massively over-endowed if you just hoard them instead of using them.
I'm also curious to see if this means you can do Factory Zero in the full game now. The walkthroughs seem to imply you need augs for the boss fights if you go bare-handed. I haven't checked the Achievement list.

Seems boss fights were re-designed with stuff for stealth players.
Btw when i say barehanded i mean i don't fire guns, i just use everything else or whatever i find looking around for a moment. You could throw whatever you wanted to barrett, and now it seems you don't need to fire a gun for the other two as well.

Seems boss fights were re-designed with stuff for stealth players.
Btw when i say barehanded i mean i don't fire guns, i just use everything else or whatever i find looking around for a moment. You could throw whatever you wanted to barrett, and now it seems you don't need to fire a gun for the other two as well.

Yup.
I took "bare-handed" as meaning no weapons but still using augs. From what I've read, that will be possible. "Factory Zero" is no weapons, no augs, no inventory explosives. It was almost possible in the vanilla game, but it depended on a clipping clitch for the Fedorova fight, and I could never get it to happen. The other boss fights could be done.

I'm really hoping it will be possible now for ALL of the fights, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm doing a straight playthrough first - stealth when I can, weapons when I must.

No Augs.

No..Augs.

Nauseating.

Too bad it has such a cool name.

Are you reloading after screw-ups, Dragon, or just moving straight on through?

No Augs.

No..Augs.

Nauseating.

Too bad it has such a cool name.

Are you reloading after screw-ups, Dragon, or just moving straight on through?

As I'm not doing a special one-style-of play game,I reload if I die, that's all. If I get seen, I fight.

Factory Zero's fun most of the time. Except for one really annoying bit at the end of the first Hengsha visit where you need to take down two boxbots armed only with a wooden crate.

Update: Just did Barrett. Yes, the changes are aimed at making it possible to win using hacking skills only, no weapons. I'm not sure that Factory Zero is still possible, there didn't seem to be as many exploding barrels/cylinders lying around.

Top Bottom