The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+

Its also the best boss out of the 3, wiith the bes ma p and the best tactics. the other are more about sneezing out of the clpak. will edit later since i cant see what im typing on the phone cant edit about the bosses well fuck this

Don't you just love typing on phones :)

And yes, if you were playing a straight game, with the expected set of augs and weapons, and if you don't include the boss fight of Missing Link in the list, it was the best. Faint praise though, as they were all crap.

also forgot about zhao. And i didn't play the missing link. I just tend to think about the barrett and fedorova fights for their own particular things.

I did the Fedorova fight on DC a couple of hours ago. There's still multiple ways of doing it, but the non-weapon one felt very scripted. Again, better than the original, but not perfect. And I'm now pretty sure that Factory Zero for the full game isn't possible, but weaponless should be.

To tell the truth game was cool but for me not cool enough to give another try... But hey maybe that is just me... Okay to be honest I would play once again only with better rig to check out the game with high details but other than that not really. It is also sooo lame that the ending depends entirely on your choice at the very end of the game.

Ban him! BAN HIM! Obviously an imposter!

222 is never happy. His/Her Snark Levels increase or decrease relative to normal, but happy? Ha!

Now we have thanks and redpoints.

LET THE GRADING BEGIN.

For myself, I wish a negative rating. MAKE IT SO PEONS.

Ban him! BAN HIM! Obviously an imposter!

222 is never happy. His/Her Snark Levels increase or decrease relative to normal, but happy? Ha!

Now we have thanks and redpoints.

LET THE GRADING BEGIN.

For myself, I wish a negative rating. MAKE IT SO PEONS.

Positive grades only, I'm afraid. Because we're all so nice.
And I see you got back, post count intact, avatar intact. Ah well.

And I see your post count is now an aggregate of both forums.

Don't worry...I will catch you soon. Ish. Maybe.

I was kind of hoping for a post count reset...and new names! Or names beyond Max-Tac! I think we should have a More Names suggestion thread.

Edit: just found out that a) slimgrin is Netwatch and b) HOW is Netwatch cooler than Max-Tac? Although I agree, they are more powerful...

Hey..wait..this means I might have a cool title on the Witcher forums! Ooooh! Titles!

I plan to thank and point, ohhh..lots of people. Even - ugh- mods. Because.

Last edited:
And I see your post count is now an aggregate of both forums.

Don't worry...I will catch you soon. Ish. Maybe.

I was kind of hoping for a post count reset...and new names! Or names beyond Max-Tac! I think we should have a More Names suggestion thread.

I plan to thank and point, ohhh..lots of people. Even - ugh- mods. Because.

I like this idea.. We should have more titles.. And ban Sard.. Yes..

I don't understand anything about anything anymore.

I'll try to explain. Because helpful. The forums disappeared and then came back again. Sard THOUGHT he had disappeared too so he came back as a number. I found another Sard and am currently waiting to see which one is the original and which is the copy because I don't want to kill the wrong one. (Also because the new one may be an improvement.). thewarsend apparently agrees. Aditya is happy. You arrived.

Did I miss anything?

Top Bottom