The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
I vote we shoot both of them and find new friends.

It would also make me happy, proving the then-dead's accusations regarding my joy deficiency groundless. Truly a win for all involved.

What in the fuckity fuck, everything is so different my head's spinning. It's cool, though- nice job whoever did this.

Oh, and I last I remembered I was a wee Booster. Leveling up is boss :D

I liked Flashheart better! :p I think i was more used to it.
It isn't just that you were more used to it, though—Flashheart was objectively better because it conjured up mental imagery that combined flashbangs and human hearts. Human confetti, basically. Very exciting stuff.

A silverbolt is nothing like a flashheart, sounding more like some lame painted lightning bolt on a car than anything remotely exciting. Feel ashamed, poster formerly known as Flashheart.

Feel ashamed for sharing a name with one of the coolest autobots ever?

Feel ashamed for sharing a name with one of the coolest autobots ever?

Keep telling yourself that... You will never be as cool as Flashheart.. You former shadow of yourself you.. you... Silver.. stuff... I have nothing clever left to say.. Moving on..

She's max -Tac now. We can't mess with her.

Maybe you can't.. I can and i will.. I'm a cyberpsycho.. I'm all insane like.. and stuff... (Maybe attaching a machine gun, rockets and blades on my arms wasn't a good idea as i initially though..) So i can do whatever i want.. Until a Max-Tac comes along and recruits me.. (Though isn't it strange that that person is waiting for me to reach 2000 posts while i'm slaughtering anyone on my path? Oh well...)

Trying to logic Flashheart.

Edit: I could watch that gif for hours. More hours. SO amazing. I think it's how his tunic blasts out on the thrust.

Last edited:
Wait, what's wrong with handing out candy? That and the windowless van are a part of my charm.

Top Bottom