The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
Oh I know. But, it needed to be done. Here, have a redpoint. You earned it.

Hey! He -did-. This time. And, many, many other times. Like, about 132 times. Heh heh heh.

Anyone watch the Super Bowl? The guys in orange who were embarrassing their team, fans, and state were my guys. "Were" being the operative word, because I disowned them and started cheering for the other team around halftime. It was that bad, and I'll be seriously disappointed if they don't take out a full-page ad apologizing for such a pathetic performance (and/or retire to wallow in the shame of their overwhelming failure).

So yay, I guess! My team technically won, even if they weren't my team at the start of the game. Hurray flexibility!

Don't just blame slim, we'd already noticed, and have already reserved a special place for the abusers.
Ooooh, sounds scary. And threatening. And horrible beyond imagination.

BSN?

Also, don't "just" blame Slim? So you want us to blame him, but not entirely? Will do!

Anyone watch the Super Bowl? The guys in orange who were embarrassing their team, fans, and state were my guys. "Were" being the operative word, because I disowned them and started cheering for the other team around halftime. It was that bad, and I'll be seriously disappointed if they don't take out a full-page ad apologizing for such a pathetic performance (and/or retire to wallow in the shame of their overwhelming failure).

So yay, I guess! My team technically won, even if they weren't my team at the start of the game. Hurray flexibility!

Ooooh, sounds scary. And threatening. And horrible beyond imagination.

BSN?

Also, don't "just" blame Slim? So you want us to blame him, but not entirely? Will do!

If it were the BSN, we'd have gotten a, "we're done here" and the thread, the internet, the universe would be closed down. Also, I thought you didn't like RED points in the first place...christ. I'm just here to talk about games.

Also, I thought you didn't like RED points in the first place.
Nah, I still hate 'em. I just enjoy confrontation and am having a really rough football day. Makes me edgy.

Never read much of BSN apart from some hilarious Mass Effect 3 threads, but what's the thing that one guy always used to say when he'd close the thread? "End of line"? It's kind of amazing that our mods haven't succumbed to the temptation to become tyrannical overlords like that.

I mean, I remember when Dragonbird and Gregski weren't mods. Totally the kind of people I would have suspected of wide-ranging abuses, but no. Have to admit, it's kind of disappointing. You hear me, mods? Step your game up.

(But please not against me, your humble servant.)

I see that some people care too much about this REDpoints... If I like some post I have every right to give it one. And this should be the end of this story don't you think? :)

Let's go back to talking about games and other fun stuff that we are fans of.

Last edited:
Of course you have every right to give points to people. It just happens that mods reserve the right to send you to a fiery oblivion should you go overboard. It's kind of like how people have the right to jaywalk, but I have the right to run them over when they walk in front of my car.

(I'm not an expert on the law, but I think that's accurate.)

I think I quivered ALL OVER MY BODY. Dragon has promised or threatened to do..fluid-ish things to me. Maybe with Gregski, I can hope! MmmmM! I'll send you pics, Twenty-too.

That game was something else. I care very little for sports but some of my (other) online friends were following it and posted details and the usual memes. Amazing. The shot where the ball goes right over Peyton Manning, ( a 6'5" man) and into their own endzone? Hil arious. Also that 87 (?) yard return?

Great times.

Fluid-ish things? Um, did Dragonbird threaten to waterboard you? Please do send those pictures.

The shot where the ball goes right over Peyton Manning, ( a 6'5" man) and into their own endzone?
That was the first play of the game, too. The center blew it big time, and that was right after our kick receiver failed at returning the kick. It was basically a perfect storm of mediocrity from the very beginning. How a team can break almost every offensive record in the book and then score 8 points in the biggest game of the year boggles the mind.

I had trouble sleeping all week because of nightmares that Seattle edged us out 24-14. Not only does that mean that I'm either a prophet or able to will things into being with my mind, but also that the game was literally worse than my nightmares of it.

[video=youtube;gLDYtH1RH-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U[/video]

Last edited:
Appologies Dragon. We have been lax of late:

Top Bottom