The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
I look at this and after I get over the revulsion, I think I see cyber tech in there.

Kaebus2196

I look at this and after I get over the revulsion, I think I see cyber tech in there.

Every time I see those now I just think trilobite. Though I must say in all my time with the zoo I never knew that horseshoe crabs had those propulsion plates behind their legs.

At least Epic Games and Gearbox Software said their permission to video games from past are at least spiritual successors,open source editions even of remakes within avoiding official re-releasing and announcing hd remakes on game market.

Just discovered these series: Total Recall 2070.

Looks like a combination of Blade Runner and Total Recall. I've never heard about it before. Did anyone watch it?

Never heard of it befor either... all the episodes seem to be up on youtube though, checked out the first 5 minuts to get some idea of it. The acting is not the best, atleast in those 5 minuts, but I can see my self watching the series anyway. I am always up for watching Sci-Fi related stuff after all (feel like there is not enough of the stuff being made, I always want more... same with Fantasy stuff (as in medieval looking types of fantasy)). XD

I kept going down the list as the names got progressively weirder, and I was really confused. Then I reached your name and Nars' name and it all made sense. I wonder how many other little easter eggs CDPR put in that went over the heads of most players.

Top Bottom