The fun goes on. ::SPOILERS::

+

Guest 4561861

This time my fem corpo V is a screw up. So far she's lost 2 of 3 races in The Beast, meaning she didn't qualify for the finals. She's killed a lot of peeps in the club take over for Dino's client, which of course he wanted on the down low. And, can't get the spell book for Nix because she fought and killed R3N0 and isn't intelligent enough to hack the computer.
Now, she's screwed up twice for Wakako, making too much noise in the divorce case, and letting a certain Netrunner die since she didn't get cooled down first. Wakako was very angry at that one, with veiled threats even. But the fun part is the message I got from her straight after that incident, in which she said she can see V treats her work seriously and that V has earned her respect. Something just doesn't add up...

Edit 1. So I finished Wakako's last mission in the shrine, and made a bunch of noise and caused death and destruction. She was rather angry. Immediately after, she messaged V and said she would like to honor V with a gift. Made me smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
because your actions really don't make a difference in the story. it just affects your pay.

So do every mission wrong and get praised in the end

Guest 4561861

because your actions really don't make a difference in the story. it just affects your pay.

So do every mission wrong and get praised in the end
There are some actions that profoundly affect the endgame. One having to do with Panama, and many having to do with Johnny.

outcome is always the same. you lose V

nothing changes. even if you become Johnny or an engram, you lose v

Guest 3847602

outcome is always the same. you lose V

nothing changes. even if you become Johnny or an engram, you lose v
By that logic, there's no difference between Braveheart, Saving Private Ryan and Gladiator - outcome is all the same, main character dies in the end.

I like that some stories remain open, even if a choice is as small as a dialogue option, doing nothing,...
The dialogues change a lot based on what V saw or did before.

I wonder if we're missing a lot of hidden content (or meaning), such as the AV on the roof of Konpeki Plaza during the Heist.
There are many things that remain unknown - e.g. if the pullable servers near Mikoshi serve a purpose - like if their positions affect Mikoshi and if they can affect the endings, etc...

Top Bottom