The Future is Now: A Thread on The RL Advancement of Cyber and Tech

+
Yeahhh..you know it's not the same thing, right? Take another look. The best part about the one I posted is that it's a mixture of flesh and cyber. Allows hearing beyond the human.

In other words - an actual augment. Prettty cool.

Or better yet! An implant that keeps water from getting in your ears while swimming! Man I hate that.

I saw that earlier today. Ill be doing a mass update soon, with a lot of new stuff, more defined catagories, and a future speculation thread. Or futurology. Sorry for not being on much recently. We just haven't had any new news on cyberpunk 2077. I'm having withdrawals give me a little morsel at least!

Well keep it real fleshies.

I don't have withdrawal because the goddamn real world is full of cyberpunk news. I'm starting to miss when I thought it was just a fiction theme...

I'll just leave this here...

No context, no info, no nothing... fucking tumblr... and me being lazy.

By the way, the first pic reminds me of some cover art for some DJ videogame/computer program thingie that seemed like a ripoff of the poster/cover art for the first Ghost in the Shell movie by Mamoru Oshii... I think I saw such ripoff in some advert at the begining of an anime VHS and it could have come packed with an issue of a videogame magazine. I'm talking about a spanish VHS and a spanish magazine, but maybe you've seen this cover somewhere else. Any info? Thanks for letting me waste your time.

I'll just leave this here...

No context, no info, no nothing... fucking tumblr... and me being lazy.

By the way, the first pic reminds me of some cover art for some DJ videogame/computer program thingie that seemed like a ripoff of the poster/cover art for the first Ghost in the Shell movie by Mamoru Oshii... I think I saw such ripoff in some advert at the begining of an anime VHS and it could have come packed with an issue of a videogame magazine. I'm talking about a spanish VHS and a spanish magazine, but maybe you've seen this cover somewhere else. Any info? Thanks for letting me waste your time.

i love it ;)

Thats really cool. I "get" Japanese comedy unlike many other foreign country's attempt to be funny..the schoolgirl and the scarred up presentator were classic, too bad the poms will never be that entertaining. :)

As far as the tech goes, yeah its fake. The obvious indicators were the lack of finger controls on the handles and how they changed the shot to close up when they were picking up the egg.

Great video! :)

I don't know whether to be excited or scared about the upcoming technological singularity. I hear there is a special department made especially to handle the rapid advancement of technology with Ray Kurzweil somehow attached, not sure. Not to mention teh dystopian feel of everything from the NSA to Anonymous.

The XBox One watching us with their own version of HAL 9000. This game since its inception is a prophecy. Way more believable than the bible.

10 Mindblowingly Futuristic Technologies that will appear by 2030's

Also, let's not mention about the conspiracy of the actual existence of an artificial superintelligence machine. CAIMEO.

inb4v&

Top Bottom