The future of Cyberpunk 2077?

+
Probably true for most hardcore fans, ill wait untill reviews this time around. It can hurt sales at release tho just as bad reviews or other factors. Depending on how good Starfield is too ofc. Competition from big game releases are rarely good.
Yeah, you're probably right, I just speak about my own experience :)
If two good game are released at the same time, well, I'll buy both anyway... (but in my case, two "good" games released at the same time, it's rare, very rare^^)

Maybe if they create a whole new game in CP2077 universe utilizing Unreal 5, we could all just forget that CP2077 ever existed.
They just shouldn’t overpromise stuff and thesis‘ if they are not able deliver them that’s all.

im not annoyed by CP77 - but for the big talking... „Next generation of open world gaming“ - „npcs with 24/7 lifecycles“ - „desicions which matter and influence the game in a heavy way“ etc.

that was the most annoying part of the release - not the bugs or anything else. No matter how the next CP or Witcher looks like I just hope they learned their lesson how to promote stuff - and get real next time.

I feel like I was lied to from the start, and they don't care about this
nothing ha been updated, nothing has been added, nothing has changed

STILL WAITING FOR A DLC, WTF

I feel like I was lied to from the start, and they don't care about this
nothing ha been updated, nothing has been added, nothing has changed

STILL WAITING FOR A DLC, WTF
Actually, there are DLCs...
Quite a few update, with damn long patchnotes, with bunch of improvements...

But if you mean expansions*, you have to wait more than an half a year :)
*which add stories/quests and a lot of "things" (like Blood & Wines in TW3).

Actually, there are DLCs...
Quite a few update, with damn long patchnotes, with bunch of improvements...

But if you mean expansions*, you have to wait more than an half a year :)
*which add stories/quests and a lot of "things" (like Blood & Wines in TW3).

cmn you know what he meant... the patches and "dlcs" can not be called "addons" or "service"- its just the stuff which should have been there pre-release. you know that ;) - everything what came and has been made since launch is just content/adjustments which they couldnt finish pre the rushed wintersell release.

status quo - 1.52 - should have been the plain CP77 base in the beginning. A base they should have worked on since 1,5 year so to speak.

arguing about the „wording“ is meaningless :)

Last edited:
Talking about cyberpunk, he is a super edgy setting in itself, with a technologically advanced city wrapped in a cold heart. Multiple ethnicities, multiple groups, multiple cultures, squeezed into one space and left to evolve, resulting in a lot of storytelling and intense confrontation. The subject matter itself is good, but what is wrong with 2077? How can it be corrected? What is the future? These are the themes we need to explore today.
I don't think I need to quote too much about his mistakes, but capital is also a success, and capital is also a failure. Capital is like a double-edged sword, when enjoying the delicious benefits of desire is also devouring itself. The rush to get the game online has led to the game itself without more exquisite polishing, more bugs, and super high configuration requirements will like his players turned away. When the initial announcement of the prospect and the promise of the game content is not well fulfilled, after such a long time of the storm baptism, as a big fan of cyberpunk, I only hope that CDPR do not give up, if he chooses to give up that will always carry a bad name, the Witcher 3 reputation is not a little bit of accumulation, we and the game and CDPR and how is not the desire as gourmets?
The game's bugs have been fixed, and I haven't seen any bugs in the game so far, and I haven't seen any bugs in 2077. The game is like marrying a daughter-in-law, the quality of the picture is the look, play is the character, look good, to have the motivation to understand more. For the picture 2077 did not do perfect, just to say that the cyberpunk world view to show very good, optimization is somewhat poor, 1060 can not open to medium quality is difficult to say, especially the screen space reflection, if not open to pervert, the picture will be paste to like a snow screen, play and balance we will say later, I think the biggest problem of cyberpunk is the wrong type, cyberpunk itself is multi And three-dimensional, but only made a linear process of the single machine. There is no way to know exactly what the future online mode will look like.
The reason why I think Cyberpunk 2077 is still saved is because the online mode is right, but it still depends on what 2077 is going to do in terms of gameplay. Why do you say that the future of 2077 must be online, first of all, the current problem facing 2077 is that the declaration did not retain the player, even if there is no refund of the player is not provided to him can repeat the play, the game itself to build the skills build in the late or to avoid a wave of flow. For the game itself also does not have much meaning, I always think that a game play must have meaning, either to give a sense of achievement, or to give a certain value to improve, or certain rewards, such as a play itself does not have any meaning, then it will be like a daily dragon in the online game, and 2077 is not an online game. The online mode is a chance for the whole Cyberpunk genre to come back from the dead, one is to fill the big hole set up by the previous promotion, the second is for the expansion of the whole world view, and the third is to give players the motivation to play again. Cyberpunk's pessimistic core aside, there are many external settings that can be made into play for experience, mastery of the future and bold imagination, cyberpunk itself can be diverse, he can be a racing game, shooting game, action game, survival game, war game, role-playing and so on. I know what I'm talking about looks good but it's difficult, so let me continue to analyze. In the world view because of the highly developed technology has caused the gap between social classes is widened, so in the game we can become heroes or demons, can not be for their own heaven and earth, but also can be chivalrous for the country and the people. If the online mode is really doing, the three identities in the game can be made into a structure where players can play this identity and compete, cooperate and interact with other players to accomplish goals for rewards and achievements. For example, let's imagine that the wanderers in the wild, can loot, produce, pick up basic resources, the company employees need to buy their basic resources to transform production into usable game props and supplies to put on the market, the street kid from the circumstance constraints to share a beautiful pie, (note that do not let the player involved in production or manufacturing, to avoid the production of boring operation, production manufacturer identity can be given to the NPC, the (Players have to play the guardian and manager of these resources,) to find the fun of the game from the competition. (Also be careful not to get into the stink of MMORPG.) Once a lot of role-playing online games, it is inevitable that the gap between players and players will be opened because of the excessive development system, to create revenue for the developers, the developers of the game and the company to profit from it is right, it is also necessary, otherwise no one is willing to develop and maintain, but definitely not through the character development to bundle and forced krypton. There are many ways to make money, such as monthly cards, fashion, out-of-print props, but there must not be something that affects the value and balance of the game, later if the player base is huge, then there must be large groups and small groups, if there are groups, then there must be a leader of the group, the leader of the group enjoys the cordial relationship between the group members and embrace, in order to maintain and expand their group, they are also They will be willing to pay a small amount of money, which is the income that the game developers can get later. The focus is on the play component, making an immersive online world, at least we want to give the player a beautiful dream in the game.
Cyberpunk itself is metaphysical, cutthroat, summed up as a heavenly hell on earth, then it is all the more necessary to have a gorgeous appearance to whitewash the evil within. There have been many, many films and movies about cyberpunk, and when it comes to making one, it's like doing a hit essay, the pattern and style have been locked up, all we have to do is try to tell my family what kind of world cyberpunk is. Look back at the past and think about the future. The relationship between man and man, robot and man, and the invisible class and oppression are the themes we are going to account for. 2077 is still mainly about man and man, and man corresponds to desire. The endless desires consume everyone, and everything in life is firmly in the hands of the company, and in the City of Night either submit or fight. Although the resistance of the people may be full of fame and red, but at any time may face the end of life, they all want to fight for a better future, but whether it is subjugation or resistance, there is no way to climb to the upper echelons of society. This pessimism comes from the collusion between government and business, protected by law for the oppression of the lower class, the convenience of technology does not spread society, but into the price of slavery disguised exploitation (is this about the United States?). The "Book of the Merchant" has said, so that the people are poor, in order to better control. Life is full of loans, so you can work harder. Too much deception and unequal dealings to make the upper class play them.) . Cars, houses, tickets, rivers and mountains of beauty, it's all a beautiful lie, and that's the City of Night, (the epitome of America).
People and robots, and with their class struggle 2077 are not yet focused on depiction, the City of Night is blazing, the oppression of class struggle is not reflected, more of a flame of resistance, with anger to dilute the hate, but the underlying problem is not solved. All this has cause and effect, and is well explained, for example, I simply say that the commercial operation of false propaganda, exaggerated, and even solicitation, these are the root causes of social people do not trust each other, do not understand, do not communicate. Over time, there is only the anger of punishment. The inequality of information, the inequality of education, racialized shackles, (by the way, I personally think that no matter what a nation can not give privileges, why so, the black people to gain respect are given more privileges, this privilege is the shackles, but not respected, because they have everything, are not built on equal competition to get, more discriminated, more disgusted, more hated. More hated. (The weak are inordinately demanding, the strong are self-improving.) The privileges given are more like arch fires that add to the burden of racial discrimination, and what can really put things to rest is a just, fair and open society under the rule of law. The law may have loopholes, what we have to do is to give the law to repair and mend, the legal system day by day more fair and perfect, our ideal country will not be far.
Talking about the seemingly off-topic, this is precisely the social problems that Cyberpunk wants to express, not only human and human problems, but also the future if the existence of robots that generate new social problems, these are the 2077 can go to account.
Then we first conceive a beautiful skin for 2077, the first year we first go online network mode. Build a swarm of network society, is the original three identity system we mentioned above, focusing on the shooting experience, and then the building area for expansion, to give the wanderers some infrastructure system, the wilderness environment is to have a desert oasis on which to survive, to the ultimate beauty (know that this is not in line with the cyberpunk world view, but I as a picture quality party travel party. Need such a beautiful landscape to meet the heart of the world without leaving home. (To increase the motivation of players to continue to visit, Cyberpunk has no shortage of works with beautiful wilderness environments.) The most important thing is to have a good view of the world. The wilderness environment is beautiful enough is the advantage of wanderers, water and grass landscape, rich in material resources, they will have the motivation to guard this side of the land, giving them the ability to guard this land. In the face of the company employees and street boys attack plunder has an inherent advantage, while they can plunder the transport line of the company or street boys goods, so that they are like the "ancient" nomads, provoking some people for the original society favorite heart. Then the daily use of guns and ammunition, household goods need to company employees like the nomads to acquire raw resources and then production sold, (can not be made into daily production, this is the point.) These products are the street kid and the company employees and the vagrant competition game things. These things contain the strength of the attributes and nurturing components, firmly can not be made to charge items, there is also the most important thing, online games are to prevent hang-ups. These products can not be made too valuable, are consumable supplies, the focus is on the players and players in the game to find fun, have a good gun battle experience environment. (Such a model is suitable for monthly cards, which can quickly allow developers to profit from figuring out and increase subsequent projects.) In which there is a step-by-step approach and a steady stream. One version, some content.
Then, depending on the progress of the project, go online with the racing system. Not only can racing, including everything that can racing, I want to say that the game why must be just a game, we want to do is to stimulate our senses, the scene is shocking enough, there is a race, a group of spectators, and strong opponents (in this regard we can refer to the Battle Angel Alita, Alita although the plot does not do to restore the original, but his production standards are top,) to do out of the sense of presence, we can imagine that the game. We imagine, bring yourself into the Alita, and others to kill, fight, competition. It is fun to fight with others, so that players feel the pride of being strong, to satisfy their desire to perform, and have an audience to cheer for them, is the best reward for them.
Today's society is riddled with epidemics and people's entertainment is restricted to varying degrees, but the online world will not stop spinning. It's an opportunity for online entertainment methods, while online is a person's inner world. I imagine the cyberpunk online world to be whatever he wants to play, and without what he wants to play, he makes what he wants to play, and every play can find his reason for being loved. As long as a person comes to Cyberpunk will not feel uninteresting, it is half successful.
This is my idea of how to understand how Cyberpunk should be developed as a game. I will try to submit my article to CDPR in various ways, and hope that CDPR will see my message and respond. In the next 2-6 months, I will write a specific gameplay plan for Cyberpunk online mode, which includes gameplay structure, design ideas, audience, and charging model. If CDPR can hear my voice and is willing to communicate with me, I will dedicate my plan to CDPR for free, which is the biggest help and suggestion I can give to the developers as a Cyberpunk 2077 gamer. I also hope that after reading this article, if you have more ways to contact the CDPR audience to help me, send this article to CDPR.
Thanks!!!

Top Bottom