The future of Gwent.

+
I think it is fun to speculate on the cards and the future. I do agree that we don't need to worry. 4 to 5 sets is fine if the playstyles can be fluid in the sets themselves. I am sure CDPR is all over it. My question is..Will there be foil cards?

Shifu of the Cards

I just don't see the point, speculating when the game's release is so far off seems strange to me but hey, to each his own

Last edited:
Btw, do u have any info about beta? By what criteria will choose testers?

Since there was no survey etc. there are not many possibilities:

1. It is pure luck.
2. They decide on forum activity (if same email was used).
3. They decide by which games you have on gog (if the same email was used).

Last edited:
Since there was no survey etc. there are not many possibilities:

1. It is pure luck.
2. They decide on forum activity (if same email was used).
3. They decide by which games you have on gog (if the same email was used).

I can not say that paragraph 3 is very honest. Hope CDPR is differ in this question from Blizzard or Valve.

I can not say that paragraph 3 is very honest. Hope CDPR is differ in this question from Blizzard or Valve.

Well option 3 would most likely not even make sense. Since gog has no free to play games (as far as I know), they dont really have the data to choose "good playing players", best they could do is to choose if you have witcher 3 and if you have the gwent achievements there.

I just stated there options, this does not mean, that they will use them, so don't worry;)

Well option 3 would most likely not even make sense. Since gog has no free to play games (as far as I know), they dont really have the data to choose "good playing players", best they could do is to choose if you have witcher 3 and if you have the gwent achievements there.

I just stated there options, this does not mean, that they will use them, so don't worry;)

Somewhere on the forum, I have seen that it is possible to add cd-key of TW3 from steam to Gog ... I'll go look.

I wonder what will CDPR thinking about the guys who decide to stream Gwent on twitch from the first wave of invites?

:disgust::disgust::disgust:

I wonder what will CDPR thinking about the guys who decide to stream Gwent on twitch from the first wave of invites?

:disgust::disgust::disgust:

If it will be against the rules, they'll just take away their beta access. Though it might be good marketing for the game so perhaps they will have nothing against it. I for one would like to know if streaming will be allowed. :)

If it will be against the rules, they'll just take away their beta access. Though it might be good marketing for the game so perhaps they will have nothing against it. I for one would like to know if streaming will be allowed. :)

Hope you are right

[h=3]
Can I publish videos and screenshots from the upcoming beta when I get access, or is everything under some sort of an embargo?[/h]Nothing is embargoed, and we’d be honored if you did -post and publish at will!

Taken from the FAQ. So yeah, go wild with twich streams I guess.

Well, next post:
When Valve announced Dota 2 they organized a tournament for top Dota teams and players - The International. What community thinks about this practice even on a smaller scale?

I really would like to see Toussaint deck in the future.
Cards like:
- Orianna
- Dettlaff
- Regis
- Unseen Elder
- Lady of the Lake :)
- Sylvia Anna
- Vivienne (bird and human version)
- Guillaume_de_Launfal
- Palmerin
- Barnabas
- Anna
- Damien_de_la_Tour

And there is more others. I think, that would be very nice deck. JUST PLEASE - DO IT !!! :)

Last edited:
I really would like to see Toussaint deck in the future.
Cards like:
- Orianna
- Dettlaff
- Regis
- Unseen Elder
- Lady of the Lake :)
- Sylvia Anna
- Vivienne (bird and human version)
- Guillaume_de_Launfal
- Palmerin
- Barnabas
- Anna
- Damien_de_la_Tour

And there is more others. I think, that would be very nice deck. JUST PLEASE - DO IT !!! :)

Yes, Toussent deck could be pretty interesting. But looks like CDPR will add some cards from Toussaint region to Nilfgaard deck =(. But i will hype for Anna-Henrietta's solo-deck till CDPR will add her to NI leader)

Yes, Toussent deck could be pretty interesting. But looks like CDPR will add some cards from Toussaint region to Nilfgaard deck =(. But i will hype for Anna-Henrietta's solo-deck till CDPR will add her to NI leader)

I think that would be fine. Toussaint should be a a faction within the Nilfgaard deck, similar to the Wild Hunt in the monsters deck.
Anna Henrietta should be one of the Nilfgaardian leaders (with Emhyr and ???)

Btw, excuse me, boys, Iooks like i missed the information about Nilfgaard. Can someone of you tell me - will CDRP add NI for beta, or after beta?

Top Bottom