The future of Gwent.

+
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((

Well it gets even better, I heard that they're adding Nilfgaard after the launch. I guess they're balancing it and looking for an idea how to make Nilfgaard great agai-- fun and interesting.

Well it gets even better, I heard that they're adding Nilfgaard after the launch. I guess they're balancing it and looking for an idea how to make Nilfgaard great agai-- fun and interesting.

Viva la Nilfgaard, Vivat Emperor. And ofc im still hyping for Toussent

Viva la Nilfgaard, Vivat Emperor. And ofc im still hyping for Toussent

Im hyped so much for Toussaint Deck card, that soon will release my artwork and ideas for that deck in topic.
Maybe if we ask nicely CD Projekt Red will do that deck in the future :)

Im hoping finish everything tomorrow and post on the forum.

Touissant deck would be nice, although it seems that Touissant can be included in Nilfgaard as well (with Anna Henrietta as a leader). I would really love to see Gaunter o'Dim's cameo, he doesn't have to be a villain but maybe just some guy that we encounter. Also it would be funny if there was a minigame in the campaign. Perhaps long not seen dice poker? Or Witcher 3's version of Gwent. (But that would be just GWENTCEPTION) :sleepy:

Im hyped so much for Toussaint Deck card, that soon will release my artwork and ideas for that deck in topic.

We need to group-up with another Toussaint hypers and start to hype gather :D

We need to group-up with another Toussaint hypers and start to hype gather :D
:) Yes.
Sneak peek with the work I did. Just one card....I did for now about 26 cards and more to come.
Tomorrow will place some nice message to CD Red on the forum.
There can be a really plenty of cards in Toussaint deck, easily about 50, so there is a potential, lots of characters in Toussaint.

View attachment 59511

Attachments

• lady of the lake.jpg
    lady of the lake.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
:) Yes.
Sneak peek with the work I did. Just one card....I did for now about 26 cards and more to come.
Tomorrow will place some nice message to CD Red on the forum.
There can be a really plenty of cards in Toussaint deck, easily about 50, so there is a potential, lots of characters in Toussaint.

View attachment 59511

Idk, mb its time to create some group or another thread? "Toussaint Hypers" looks fine :)

They sure will, I suppose it depends upon the game's reception but even if it is not such a big success (which I think is unlikely) we are still very likely to get a lot of dlc content.

The thing is, what is the point of thinking about future content when we don't even know 80% of the cards that will be present in the game once it is released... and the release itself is still quite far off. :D

I agree with everything you are saying. Im guessing half of the cards from the base game hasnt even been seen yet, still people are making fan cards that dont even know if they would actually work. Makes me eyeroll everytime i see a post about new fan made cards.

I want to know about real cards that are going to be in the real decks.

All of haters is alike. I do not have enough imagination to suggest something, but I'm sure say something i need.:bored::bored::bored:

All of haters is alike. I do not have enough imagination to suggest something, but I'm sure say something i need.:bored::bored::bored:

I actually started a very similar fan-made project for Hearthstone few years back. :p http://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hea...nture-concept-assault-on-the-icecrown-citadel

I am not a hater, I appreciate the effort and the enthusiasm but like I have said many times, these concepts are pointless since
CDPR won't even consider them. Right now their primary focus is to make sure the client is ready for beta. After the beta is released, they will have their hands full with tuning other things before the game's release.

Last edited:
I have suggestion, and really would like to see that coming to the game. Something really simple - let me explain.

Most of the days I spending time playing with my friends together and there are many of us.
Of course we will play Gwent against each other in friendly games but what I was thinking is TOURNAMENT. Some lobby where I can create some small tournament (something really simple to create - number of people in the tournament and choose what kind of tournament is this - knockout stage, where you winning and you going to next round or one big group, where first in the table winning tournament ) and invite to this lobby my friends from the list.

When they want to play tournament game, they just entering that lobby, inviting to the game table and playing the opponent that was drew by the game or if this is group stage players play one match with each opponent.

Of course we can such things record on the piece of paper but would be very nice to have that option in the game. I saw that kind of option in few games already...I think last one we play it like that was FIFA.

I have suggestion, and really would like to see that coming to the game. Something really simple - let me explain.

Most of the days I spending time playing with my friends together and there are many of us.
Of course we will play Gwent against each other in friendly games but what I was thinking is TOURNAMENT. Some lobby where I can create some small tournament (something really simple to create - number of people in the tournament and choose what kind of tournament is this - knockout stage, where you winning and you going to next round or one big group, where first in the table winning tournament ) and invite to this lobby my friends from the list.

When they want to play tournament game, they just entering that lobby, inviting to the game table and playing the opponent that was drew by the game or if this is group stage players play one match with each opponent.

Of course we can such things record on the piece of paper but would be very nice to have that option in the game. I saw that kind of option in few games already...I think last one we play it like that was FIFA.

I believe this was discussed already, usually organizing tournaments is handled by the competitive scene and then major tournaments such as world championship will be organized by CDPR themselves but probably outside the game since only pro players will take part in it.

Personally, I don't see a need for such a feature. In my opinion the development time is better spent elsewhere.

Last edited:
I believe this was discussed already, usually organizing tournaments is handled by the competitive scene and then major tournaments such as world championship will be organized by CDPR themselves but probably outside the game since only pro players will take part in it.

Personally, I don't see a need for such a feature. In my opinion the development time is better spent elsewhere.

Again... worthy gentleman above described function, which would like to see in the FUTURE. We can not know to what extent eSports part of Gwent may develop over time. This is where such a system can be useful.

Again... worthy gentleman above described function, which would like to see in the FUTURE. We can not know to what extent eSports part of Gwent may develop over time. This is where such a system can be useful.

It might but like I have said, from my point of view (of someone who has been heavily involved with eSports) such a feature would end up not being used anyway. It could be a nice little addition but game developers always have to ask themselves the following question: is this feature worth implementing based on its usefulness and the amount of people that will use it. I think it is simply not worth the effort.

Top Bottom