Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Night time Demo

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Male V demo

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Downloadable demo of the character creator

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Didn't they already say they wouldn't be at TGA? Or that they wouldn't show anything else this year?

Or that they wouldn't show anything else this year?
Yeah after gamescom a Red on discord said "nothing this year" in response to the question "any potential upcoming events showcasing more on 2077 ?" I dont think they said anything about TGAs specifically, and I guess stuff can change ... but I wouldn't get my hopes up. If there's anything, I wouldn't expect it to be anything significant.

Yeah after gamescom a Red on discord said "nothing this year" in response to the question "any potential upcoming events showcasing more on 2077 ?" I dont think they said anything about TGAs specifically, and I guess stuff can change ... but I wouldn't get my hopes up. If there's anything, I wouldn't expect it to be anything significant.
Yeah, that's as good as confirmation for me. As you said, anything can change, but I also doubt it. Next bit of info a month or two before E3 2019 is my guess. Or maybe they'll just wait till E3 itself for a bigger announcement/reveal.

That was just to throw us off, they are releasing the game in full at TGA as a surprise...wait if it isn't a surprise maybe they won't...what have I done?!?!?!

And it's good. CDPR need to take their time with the game. Finalize mechanics, tech, art... so we get a better idea of what to expect in the end next time. 1-hour demo certainly looked like it used assets from Witcher 3. Faces, for example.

I hope to see more of The Last of Us Part II and whatever Tim and Leonard are cooking. But I keep my expectations in check, since I believe both are beyond their prime as creators.

I want them to Ukrainian step dance out during another developer's presentation, knock that developer onto the ground, tapdance on the developer while singing the American national anthem as though it were a death metal song (complete with death metal soundtrack), shout "CYBERPUNK 2077 MOTHERF^&*ERS!", and then riverdance off the stage while everyone is too stunned to react.

I expect them to talk about Thronebreaker if they talk about anything.

Yeah, that's as good as confirmation for me. As you said, anything can change, but I also doubt it. Next bit of info a month or two before E3 2019 is my guess. Or maybe they'll just wait till E3 itself for a bigger announcement/reveal.

That makes sense, and more or less confirms a launch not sooner than around Q4 2019. Which has already been a realistic expectation, but the most optimistic predictions were for May. However, I think that would have meant showing more by TGA. Announcing the release date and making pre-orders available should be safe enough a few months in advance when the content is already finished and delays are unlikely.

Edit: maybe there will be something at TGA after all, this trailer shows a scene from CP2077 for a moment after "surprises". Then again, there was similar teasing for the Gamescom Xbox event, where nothing was shown in the end.

Last edited:
I night demo would be cool since everyone has been clamoring for it. Personally tho', I'd love to get my hands on the character creator.

That makes sense, and more or less confirms a launch not sooner than around Q4 2019. Which has already been a realistic expectation, but the most optimistic predictions were for May. However, I think that would have meant showing more by TGA. Announcing the release date and making pre-orders available should be safe enough a few months in advance when the content is already finished and delays are unlikely.

Edit: maybe there will be something at TGA after all, this trailer shows a scene from CP2077 for a moment after "surprises". Then again, there was similar teasing for the Gamescom Xbox event, where nothing was shown in the end.
Hmm, nice catch. We will see next week, at any rate.

UPDATE

The Game Awards have released a trailer for their event on Twitter. After a title screen called "suprises" we see Cyberpunk 2077 for a split second. Its looking like we may get a release date in some form of trailer or demo.

The release date being the suprise

UPDATE

The Game Awards have released a trailer for their event on Twitter. After a title screen called "suprises" we see Cyberpunk 2077 for a split second. Its looking like we may get a release date in some form of trailer or demo.

The release date being the suprise
I doubt a release date. Maybe some extra gameplay or something. But I'm of course not ruling anything out.

My money is on nothing.

But, if they do announce something, hopefully it will give us something to talk about.

A downloadable character creator would be amazing. I download some games just to test their CC, not even bothering to play the game itself.
I don't believe in any degree that it'll be in the event, but that's a worth a idea for the future.

Last edited:
The Game Awards have released a trailer for their event on Twitter. After a title screen called "suprises" we see Cyberpunk 2077 for a split second.

Apparently, the trailer has been updated and no longer has the CP2077 "surprise", it was replaced with another game. Either the surprise is really meant to be a surprise, or (unfortunately more likely) there will be nothing after all.

Its probably no mistake. The trailer wasnt updated, it was posted on youtube. The trailer with jackie is still on twitter. Its probably no mistake. If it is, then its really dumb lol

I still doubt we'll see anything. I remember before one other event this year there was a scene from the cyberpunk trailer in the advertisements, but nothing from cyberpunk in the actual event. Can't remember which event it was this summer, but yeah ...

Top Bottom