The game crashes as soon as I push caps lock to scan, or on my controller it also does as well when hitting left bumper to scan

+
I tried multiple times to mess with the graphics settings to see if it was that stressing on the game with how it runs causing it to crash but I even have it down to medium at this point and it still crashes when I try to scan, got the game on xbox one X as well and it doesn't have a problem when I press the scan key but on my gaming laptop it instantly crashes the game no matter what, please can I know what the problem is, I used can I run it to check the specs of this thing to see if it can run the thing, updated my NVIDIA driver to current and everything almost that I could but still haven't found a answer to this problem yet, but i do note that the scanning in the game and the feature does cause issues with performance on console at least a bit and to the point of crashing the game if you zoom in quickly at things during events or story as well, besides that it just crashes the game completely on PC when just pushing the button currently

Top Bottom