The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

+
Patch 1..1 didn't fix the issue. I guess i'll wait then. Thanks CDPR i can't play the game.
Technically i can load the previous save but i don't wanna lose 3 hours of progress. Fix your sh@t pls

Hello,

I ran into the same problem on Stadia 1.11 last night.... forever stuck in the last mission.

My manual quick saves during the last mission overwrote the last save data before entering the final mission.

Today is February 4th, 2021 and CDPR still has not fixed this problem.

@Community, is there another thread regarding this problem?

PS:

I love this game with all its bugs and whatnot, BUT this is waaaaay too much Jose....

So if I haven't arrived at the main-quest mission "Point of no return" already I should just do side missions and not do any more main-quest missions until this bug is fixed? :shrug:

Are there no consequences for not progressing the main quest?
Can I just do side-missions forever, or do I have limited time to finish the main quest? :confused:

You can clear the map before doing the main quest if you like.
Theres no consequences on what order you do anything in the game.
You may free roam the game forever, and do the last mission anytime you wish. Theres no time limit, it will always be there.

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Game ending spoilers ahead!!

In short, I've beaten the game, I get the credits rolling. Then I am asked if I want to continue playing and I say yes. I am taken back to the menu, I click "Continue" and I am sent back to the ending scenes and from there, it is an eternal loop. I tried to load a previous saving state, but all these states are on the last mission of the game, so I can't literally play the game. This is a CRITICAL bug and literally makes the game UNPLAYABLE. Please, how do I get this fixed?

In fact, I believe this is a positive feature not a bug.

Top Bottom