The game should have an ingame crafter you can pay to upgrade rarity of items.

+
Tech 18 is obnoxious, especially if you want to do found iconic build, when you cant upgrade iconics past the color you find them at. Why doesnt the upgrade system allow you to upgrade rarity once you get to the max amount of upgrades, or have the weapons and armor dealer have the ability to upgrade rarity of an item for a fee?

Right now, i feel like every build i do, has to have tech if im playing on very hard difficulty.

the earliest cyberpunk city game Neocron (launched 9 September 2002) had all this and more... 18 years ago !!!
You needed to have the right materials and the weapon / item then you went to find crafter (player) characters who hung out in one plaza in the city mainly, and asked for upgrade ( they called it a 'poke') and paid a fee (tips optional)... In quite a few ways CDPR haven't even improved on this 18 year old game which I still play today.

Last edited:
Tech 18 is obnoxious, especially if you want to do found iconic build, when you cant upgrade iconics past the color you find them at. Why doesnt the upgrade system allow you to upgrade rarity once you get to the max amount of upgrades, or have the weapons and armor dealer have the ability to upgrade rarity of an item for a fee?

Right now, i feel like every build i do, has to have tech if im playing on very hard difficulty.
I wondered that too, why can't weapon and armor dealers do that for price.

It didn't bothered me much even with... I think Tech 9 or 10, because I wasn't that hung to what I used, I found better gear suitable for my V's level by doing side stuff, but still, it might be nice to have that option. I think I found only two legendry shotguns during my playthrough and for comparison end game epic shotguns I looted weren't really that close to them in DPS. So this could be a neat feature.

Top Bottom