The General Videogame Thread

+
I like the idea of Obsidian making an RPG with MS' money bags.

But at the same time I don't enjoy the idea that the game will be limited to Windows store.

Thinking about breaking my own rules and getting a few games at the end of the year. Thronebreaker & Red Dead Redemption 2, then God of War, then Divinity Original Sin II. Only real question is the last two. Think I should go for God of War and DOS2?

Heh, and I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 now, but may be will switch to TW3 and to play it through finally. Or may be finish SW2 first, kind of annoying to switch in the middle even if I was waiting for TW3 for a long time. SW2 is quite good, but I think I like the first one more.

Heh, and I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 now, but may be will switch to TW3 and to play it through finally. Or may be finish SW2 first, kind of annoying to switch in the middle even if I was waiting for TW3 for a long time. SW2 is quite good, but I think I like the first one more.

I also thought SW2 was a lot of fun but a bit all over the place, especially with those nonsense quests and everything. The main quests and bosses are still fun but I think the other one had tighter/bloodier bosses and arena fights. Regardless, I really enjoyed it and FPS is not even my favorite genre.

I recommend you finish SW2 first (a very thorough playthrough won't take much longer than 20 hours or so) and then focus on TW3. That one is a long, long journey, especially if you have the expansions.

Reference to Broforce in SW2 is nice (missing Returning Some Video Tapes).
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone explain SW2 projectile mechanics? For instance, I have a bow and 15 arrows. I found ammo (projectiles +30) and after that I have 19 arrows. Something is messed up.

I have a projectiles pouch skill (+50%). Seems instead of maximum amount of carried arrows, in decreases arrows gain from found ammo...
Post automatically merged:

Ah, I think I figured. The Yumi has "ammo usage" parameter, which is weirdly 8...

Last edited:
Quick question. Did anybody here back Underworld Ascendant? I need to choose between a Steam key and a "DRM free" key but it isn't clear if DRM free is on GOG or not. Any news?

@Gilrond-i-Virdan perhaps?

Quick question. Did anybody here back Underworld Ascendant? I need to choose between a Steam key and a "DRM free" key but it isn't clear if DRM free is on GOG or not. Any news?

@Gilrond-i-Virdan perhaps?

It would be best to ask the developers. While GOG and Desura offer DRM-free stuff, many independent developers host files on their own servers, not connected to any marketplace.

Been playing a lot of Terraria again. I discovered the wonders of fishing, and now cannot get enough of it. :p
Made a small fortune from that alone. :D

Whatcha use for bait? Hm? Hmmm?? BUNNIES???

Worms, butterflies, and when I have some, apprentice/journeyman/master bait. I did catch a couple bunnies with my bug net, and a squirrel as well. Tried to catch birds (not the cardinals), but they're too fast.
And I did catch one Bunnyfish, even have an idea of what it's for. :p

Last edited:
Worms, butterflies, and when I have some, apprentice/journeyman/master bait.

"Master"-level bait. (Yes, I just purposefully dodged that pun. It's gone now.) A cricket sits in a meditative pose on the hook. The biggest fish in the ocean lunges. Cricket achieves zen.

I did catch a couple bunnies with my bug net, and a squirrel as well. Tried to catch birds (not the cardinals), but they're too fast.
And I did catch one Bunnyfish, even have an idea of what it's for. :p

Do I smell bunnies in jars? I think I did that once.

The biggest fish in the ocean lunges.
Yeah, but the ocean is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar beyond my abilities at the moment. I have max mana, platinum weapons, 21 defense -- and 100 HP. Haven't done much mining because I've been fishing and fishing and fishing.
Got corruption in the east, desert in the west, both pretty close to my base. :cautious:

Do I smell bunnies in jars? I think I did that once.
Hahahaha, I didn't know that was an option. :ROFLMAO:
It says bunnies are consumables, so they can probably be used for some food. Haven't tried eating one raw. :p

Well well well.

1541892946070.png

Top Bottom