The General Videogame Thread

+
11.11.22. Ha ha, I see what they did there.
"Skyrim in space"... no thank you. No interest in space, no interest in guns; I'll stick with Skyrim. :coolstory:

PC and Xbox only. One might think Microsoft wants to take advantage of its recent-ish acquisition to leave Sony out of a major title or something... shocking.
"11.11.22"

Maybe one of the outer planets will be habitable in Starfield, in which case we could have a 22.22.22.

"11.11.22"

Maybe one of the outer planets will be habitable in Starfield, in which case we could have a 22.22.22.
Could someone explain to me if there is any explanation for "11.11.22", because the only thing brings to mind is the 11th anniversary of Skyrim released on November 11th 2011 (11.11.11) :(
And other Bethesda games was also released around the mid-november.

Could someone explain to me if there is any explanation for "11.11.22", because the only thing brings to mind is the 11th anniversary of Skyrim released on November 11th 2011 (11.11.11) :(
And other Bethesda games was also released around the mid-november.
I think that's it. It's a tie back into the mega-hit that created so many expectations that they failed to fulfill over the following years. This is Bethesda returning to its best.

At least that's how I interpret it. Whether they'll deliver remains to be seen.

I watched the Ubisoft and Square Enix parts of E3 because the streamer I was watching on those days had sponsor deals to watch them with his audience. As expected, nothing caught my interest, but Ubisoft did have an impressive list of titles of various genres to showcase and announce.

Square Enix's part was amusing because many sections had no music (we were watching a DMCA-safe version). :LOL:

Pre-ordered the special edition of Metroid Dread in two seconds flat after I saw it drop. I knew they would pull one out of left field. Had no inkling it would be this though.

Been hanging for a new 2D addition. Looks sweeeeet.

Colour me stoked once again.

Pre-ordered the special edition of Metroid Dread in two seconds flat after I saw it drop. I knew they would pull one out of left field. Had no inkling it would be this though.

Been hanging for a new 2D addition. Looks sweeeeet.

Colour me stoked once again.
Nice one!
While I start to make small runs, it's interesting to try different small games.
Do you or someone know the same nice game on PC?

Last edited:
Hmm...

I reckon chances of a Metroid game going to PC (without an emulator I believe) are aboat 0.069% dude.

Guest 3847602

Dread Templar looks and sounds fantastic, but I'm still going to wait for the game to be fully released

This Winter isnt gonna be bad. Far Cry 6. Outsiders, Death Light 2 and Death Loops. its gonna be awesome Winter. Hitman 3 too.

Glorious game, the previous is one of my 3 favourite games ever, but I'm a little disappointed by the total lack of innovation from the last game (in particular Atreus being just a button on the pad) and the level design clearly hold back by the old generation of consoles. I hope for some surprises. Regarding surprises, way too many spoilers in that trailer. Way too many.

The only good thing in a disastrous event from Sony.

Top Bottom