The General Videogame Thread

+
I was honestly kinda rooting for it, looking out to see how it turned out and hoping it would. Because I was a Bungie fan. I kinda knew it wouldn't turn out well because it seemed too ambitious. Turns out, it was true.

Probably from Halo. It's one of, if not the most successful gaming series out there.

Well, I was certain they will ride on Halo success with this, I didn't thought that they will do this as much as they did though. And I don't buy this "It's like an MMO, it will be better later" bs... good that I don't have a console so I didn't bought it.

Gods, these Destiny memes and jokes are gonna be more entertaining than the game, it seems.

Well, if in your game exists character which says "I could tell you about 'something very interesting'...but I won't cause for me it's irrelevant now" you know something is very bad with your game.

Edit: Sorry but for a person which likes to write stories from time to time it's infuriating... If you could tell me something then don't wait until I ask [pay], just tell me!!

Last edited:
Well, if in your game exists character which says "I could tell you about 'something very interesting'...but I won't cause for me it's irrelevant now" you know something is very bad with your game.

Edit: Sorry but for a person which likes to write stories from time to time it's infuriating... If you could tell me something then don't wait until I ask [pay], just tell me!!

Agreed. I do Skyrim rp and I'm in the middle of a smutty elder scrolls tale nine chapters in.

Nothing can excuse this amount of... laziness? Greediness? Both? Fuck, I don't know. But whatever it is, it's a douchebag move for sure.

@Unkindled I think it's laziness... quote " I could tell you of the great battle, centuries ago...how the Traveler was crippled. I could tell you of the power of Darkness, it's ancient enemy"...If you dare to add statement like this almost in the beginning of your first game in the series, you better add at least some flashbacks to this events in your cutscenes before this game ends... How do you want to build a fan base of this series if you don't even do that?

Last edited:

Booooo!

If they're going with a PC exclusive, they'd better learn how to implement a better camera and M&K controls. Such a retarded move, really. One of the few urban sandbox games with a unique setting and a cool story, and they're turning it into an MMO.

Everyone's riding that MMO cock, trying to get a nibble of that MMO cash cow everyone wants it to be.

Any time I hear something about a game taking some sort of MMO esque turn, I always cringe. MMOs to me are just too ambitious, and always seem to be found wanting.

The story is definitely well, ass. The shitty sort of ambiguity they use and the two upcoming expansions only add twelve story hours so who knows how that will go.

The game is an absolute clusterfuck in just about anything but the gameplay department.

@slimgrin: Now I'm sad, that was one damned good GTA-esque sandbox.

Everyone's riding that MMO cock, trying to get a nibble of that MMO cash cow everyone wants it to be.

Any time I hear something about a game taking some sort of MMO esque turn, I always cringe. MMOs to me are just too ambitious, and always seem to be found wanting.

But I love MMO!!!...even though best MMO is WoW...for more than a decade...but who cares!!!

And only good Multiplayer shooter was Counter-Strike btw.[yes was, not is]

Last edited:
Top Bottom