The General Videogame Thread

+
I had absolutely blast with MGS! Such an engaging gameplay and how well it was optimized, my god. Not exactly living up to be MGS though, but in every other aspect the game is very solid. Didn't try MGO but heard it's quite fun.

I've heard it doesn't really matter to any other MGS plotline or really get anywhere but I like the gameplay much more than the story regardless it's completely wasted on me, not played any other MGS game.

MGO is good, you should give it a go.

Definitely if im to install it again at some point, and probably will. Hoping it's still alive when I do though.

Eagerly waiting for The Division next week so hands full for a while. :)

Ahh, I've pre-ordered The Division too. Hopefully it's fun.

I'm also considering getting The Division but I'll wait a couple of days before I buy it just to see what everyone says first. Maybe we can form a team of fellow forumites eh? :p

I'm also considering getting The Division but I'll wait a couple of days before I buy it just to see what everyone says first. Maybe we can form a team of fellow forumites eh?

Absolutely. :)

You could've tried it in open beta, or were you busy at that weekend?
My short testing sold it for me, definitely will be a solid amount of fun. :)

Absolutely. :)

You could've tried it in open beta, or were you busy at that weekend?
My short testing sold it for me, definitely will be a solid amount of fun. :)

I was busy with cleaning my computer at the time so I never got the chance. You wouldn't believe how much dust I had.

My short testing sold it for me

Actually my short testing put me off it a little bit :) I mean, there was so little content unlocked in the beta, that I can't tell if the rest 90% of the game would be solid or not. So I'll be waiting for some reviews and videos before buying as well. It might actually be a really solid game, but I'd rather get it after it's out. I have a principle to not pre-order games (unless I can really, REALLY trust the company - like CDPR). I don't want to give incentive to devs to slack off, since they already have my money before they give me anything.

I was busy with cleaning my computer at the time so I never got the chance. You wouldn't believe how much dust I had.
Ah, alright. Yeah to mention it, would be probably good time to clean mine as well. :) It can get pretty bad.

Actually my short testing put me off it a little bit I mean, there was so little content unlocked in the beta, that I can't tell if the rest 90% of the game would be solid or not

Yeah I can see that definitely. Ubisoft did really poor job making a beta test to give a good first impression, simply because the lack of content and mechanics it had.
Total Biscuit has very good video about his impressions, and i'm sharing them except to the fact that I don't care about the contradiction with how the game works and the fact that it's Tom Clancy title, and the lack of authenticity and realism which it's not about at all.

Though the small amount what i experienced, it really was my kind of stuff, and after giving a good amount of time to research what the full product will be about, I think im confident enough to go for it at launch. :)

Last edited:
On a related note, it sounds like Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade isn't doing so well. I remember last year they said Eldar and Orcs would be in-game by autumn 2015. And now they're telling people they'll be ready by summer 2016. :dead:

Really leaves a sour taste in my mouth about that game.

Exciting new star wars game for SW enthusiasts!!!!!!!!!

To hell with GTA4 on my Windows 10. Dunno what's going on there and I'm putting it on hold for now.

Who here has played Dungeon Siege 3 and can give me his opinion about it? I love Obsidian, but from a brief search DS3 seems to have shitty scores.

So Kingdom come deliverance was delayed to give it a simultaneous release with the consoles for various reasons sure some of you have heard that. What is interesting is that they started development on the PC version first, according to the forum manager when its close to complete the team will split leaving half to further optimize the PC while the rest complete the porting process. All while releasing at the same date as each other with one build. Doesn't that sound ideal :wall:.

Anyone here tried the beta yet? Impressions outside of the performance? (heard its pretty bad for now) i am personally holding off for the full game.

Fallen in love with Black Desert Online, 11 hours into it over two days, oops.

If anyone wants to party up or any of you are new and need a bit of help just add me on it, names in the screenshot!

Now here's a shock:

[video]http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-07-fable-developer-lionhead-studios-to-shut-down[/video]

It's still a shame though. All those people out of work because the studio, and their original founder, treated them like shit.

Aye, it's a shame for them, hopefully they all land on their feet and ol' Molyneux fades into obscurity although he'll probably be on Kickstarted with bold promises' within the year.

Fallen in love with Black Desert Online, 11 hours into it over two days, oops.

BDO is a massive game, lol. Decided to try out as it's only B2P, and around level 20 i really still hadn't much clue what the heck was going on. :)
So much things to do! Definitely jumping back to it once a good moment opens from other games.

Top Bottom