The General Videogame Thread

+
Just wait until Gwent and Cyberpunk gets released. I think we are going to see masses of people again in here.

Yeah, especially with Gwent. The forum is a good place to go to discuss strategy and things of that nature. Also fun to compare decks.

I have the biggest deck of all. I'd show you guys but I don't want to scare anyone.

(Image from, I believe, Arma 2. I'm on-topic. Honest.)

Finished Abzu; the game has some nice and beautiful moments.

Has Denuvo though, so if you're anal about DRM it's not for you.

Metroids. The most dangerous species in the galaxy.
One of the most important moments of the Metroid storyline happened in SR388, after a titanic battle between Samus and the mighty Queen Metroid. Memories of that event start to fade... it was long ago.

Now you can experience Metroid 2: Return of Samus again. With improved graphics, gameplay, and new areas. Join Samus in her most dangerous adventure within the depths of planet SR388, all the Metroid evolutions are waiting for you...

Project AM2R aims to recreate Metroid 2 with updated graphics and gameplay. Taking elements from newer Metroid titles: the fast paced gameplay of Metroid: Zero Mission, the atmosphere and solitude of Super Metroid, and adding new game mechanics, AM2R is one of the most ambitious Metroid fan games.

FEATURES

• Metroid Zero Mission style gameplay
  • Map system
  • Updated enemy AI
  • Minibosses
  • New areas
  • Challenging Metroid fights
  • Stackable beam system
  • Completely redrawn enemy and Metroid sprites
  • Log system with non-intrusive narrative
  • High quality soundtrack
metroid2remake.blogspot.com/p/about-project

AM2R 1.0 Released

Finally. This is the first full release of AM2R. You'll be able to complete Metroid 2 like you never did before.

v1.0 DOWNLOAD - WINDOWS
MediaFire - FileDropper - Torrent

AM2R_10.zip - MD5: cc2244b28c3a8f21acf256413319b3d3

The linux build will be available soon. Stay tuned.

It was a long journey. I grew up both as a person and as a developer along this project. Today I can start sharing with you the rest of the game.

There's lots of improvements and features planned for a near future. This is not a definitive version, but the first. Feel free to visit the download page, you'll find some awesome new wallpapers.

You're invited to share your thoughts at the Forum, or follow AM2R on Twitter for the latest updates.

Thank you for your support. You guys are awesome.​
metroid2remake.blogspot.com/2016/08/am2r-10-released

Yep, looks promising. I posted it a while back here, but I missed the fact that they added Linux support as a stretch goal which was reached. I'll buy the game when it will come out (unlike No Man's Sky). Did they announce any release dates?

Not sure if this link is legit, but it says Q4 2016. They aren't exactly screaming their release date from the roof tops.

I was testing out a beta patch where the weapon weights were being rebalanced and ended up having some silly things occur because of it:

(btw, thrusts are amazing!)

Top Bottom