The Gig: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy won't start

+
Hi. The Gig: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy won't start. I completed Welcome to America, Comrade! Gig. Pissed off Regina because I went loud and proud ( I didn't realize it was a mission until everyone started shooting at me as I was driving along ) and the thievery Icon shows, but it won't start at all. No phone call, no nothing. I can go in, get the shard but won't get any experience for it. If someone can point me in the right direction, or even tell me if I am doing something wrong; then that will be great.

Last edited:
After "Welcome to America, Comrade!", you have the quest icon on the map ?
If no, you have to wait a little (skipping time in front of the building don't work, I think). The best is doing other quests/GIGs and the GIG will appear on the map.
If yes, you don't receive the call by Regina near the building ? (like for others GIG)

Edit :
I see you have the icon, so you still have some GIGs in Watson ?
For them, you receive a call by Regina near them ?
When you select the icon on the map (it will also select it in your journal), that said what as objective ?

After "Welcome to America, Comrade!", you have the quest icon on the map ?
If no, you have to wait a little (skipping time in front of the building don't work, I think). The best is doing other quests/GIGs and the GIG will appear on the map.
If yes, you don't receive the call by Regina near the building ? (like for others GIG)

Edit :
I see you have the icon, so you still have some GIGs in Watson ?
For them, you receive a call by Regina near them ?
When you select the icon on the map (it will also select it in your journal), that said what as objective ?
No. I don't have any gigs in watson. I mean, there are a bunch of cars I can buy there. But besides that one icon, watson and kabuki are completely desolate. I mean, she gave me a new gig after that one had already showed up.

Ok :(
You have it in your journal ? or simply the icon on your map ?
When you track it on the map, what the objective say ?
Take a screenshot if you can ;)

Ok :(
You have it in your journal ? or simply the icon on your map ?
When you track it on the map, what the objective say ?
Take a screenshot if you can ;)
Post automatically merged:

It's on my map only. Not in my journal. I will, but it won't be until later. Just keep an eye on this thread, I will be posting up the pictures. It also says who know what you will find.

It's on my map only. Not in my journal. I will, but it won't be until later. Just keep an eye on this thread, I will be posting up the pictures. It also says who know what you will find.
Ok ;)
So you have the "basic" message when you haven't receive the call or discover the area.
You still have some Cyberpsychos available on the map ?
The goal is to receive a call by Regina.

Ok ;)
So you have the "basic" message when you haven't receive the call or discover the area.
You still have some Cyberpsychos available on the map ?
The goal is to receive a call by Regina.
Yeah, did 7 out of 17 across the entire map. But, no cyberpsychos in watson as far as I know.

Ok ;)
So if you don't get the call outside the building door, don't do anything inside. Do something else in the meantime, and when you're close to a Psycho, you should get a call from Regina (for Psychos it's always Regina). You will know if it's all Regina call who are bug or just this GIG.

Anyway, you can report this bug > here
(add a screenshot with the "base objective" (who know what you'll find) showed when staying in front of the door of the building)

Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Ok ;)
So if you don't get the call outside the building door, don't do anything inside. Do something else in the meantime, and when you're close to a Psycho, you should get a call from Regina (for Psychos it's always Regina). You will know if it's all Regina call who are bug or just this GIG.

Anyway, you can report this bug > here
(add a screenshot with the "base objective" (who know what you'll find) showed when staying in front of the door of the building)
Also, keep an eye on this thread. I should be able to post the photos on here soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom