The Great Escape - Yennefer isn't at the bridge in Oxenfurt

+
The Great Escape - Yennefer isn't at the bridge in Oxenfurt

Hi Guys,

I have got the problem with the following part of the quest:

Meet Yennefer at the bridge into Oxenfurt
You'll need to make it all the way to Oxenfurt to continue the quest. Either go the long way round on horseback or fast travel to Oxenfurt's Novigrad Gate. Once you reach your destination, follow the objective marker to Yennefer's waiting spot. Speak to her to proceed.

So, I cannot speak to Yennefer because she is not waiting for me at the bridge in Oxenfurt whre the objective marker is set.

Has anyone come across the same issue?

Many Thanks

I'm having the same problem. Yennefer is nowhere to be found during the quest. Tried reloading save, meditating, verify cache, nothing worked. There needs to be a fix for this soon.

Im having the same problem!!! but in 2 quests
Final Preparations says Talk to Yennefer.... and doestn even give me a marker to go to

and THe great Escape says Meet Yennefer at the bridge into Oxenfurt i go to the marker and theres nobody there
i even looked around inside the building looked for a second floor or basement and nothing at all

how am i supoused to play the game like this? i just cant move on

Hi thelostdunmer,

Thank you for your advise.

I have entered Oxenfurt through the bridge to the corner of the nearest house where the orange marker is pointing to but she is not there.
I have checked this house in site out during different times of day and night but she is nowhere to be find.

I am desperate as I cannot move on..

Help please!

Please see the screen shoot, I have seen on youtube that Yennefer should be waiting for me just by the bench in front of this house but she is just not there?

Attachments

• yenefer.jpg
    yenefer.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 604
I have the same problem to. They are taking their time fixing this. They made me send them my saved game files about two weeks ago so they could see what's going on. Still no news from them

Hey pobjason,

Thank you for stopping by.

I am glad to know that they have got your saved game files, in this case I believe that there is actually someone looking in to it.

I hope this post will be updated once we have got this bug fixed.

Guys, if anyone else is having the same issue please post them here as by creating a buzz this is the only way we can get this fixed!

Many Thanks

i will post again, when i hear back from them, i plan to email them back tomorrow if i still havent got a response

Hey,

Thank you all for the feedback. We are currently investigating issue with Yennefer sometimes not showing up near Novigrad Bridge in Oxenfurt.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Thorin49

Hi Thorin49,

Thank you very much for for looking into this issue. Please let us know if you need more details or our saved game files etc.

i am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
szef

Dear CD PROJECT RED Team,

At this point I have played for almost 300 hours, I have done all side quests and all Witcher quest and there is literally nothing else I can do it anymore a part of waiting for this bug to be fixed...

Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help such as sending my saved game over?

Not sure if you guys are looking at numbers for this defect, but you can mark another person that can't complete the mission. Yennefer does not spawn at all for the great escape, anywhere in Oxenturt. I hope this is considered a high level defect as this stops all game progression. Still absolutely love this game, please fix soon, thank you.

Dear CD PROJECT RED,

Would you be able to give us an estimate on how long this could potentially take to fix this bug?

Thank you

I have played for almost 300 hours and cannot progress any further, I really hope that this patch 1.07 on Wednesday will solve this issue!

Hey All,

Does anyone knows if this patch 1.07 has been actually released and how to get it?

Thanks

I thought the 1.07 patch was going to be released today guess not. Instead a 2.2 gig video art and audio update was posted. I'm hoping the 1.07 will be released soon. If you have steam it should prompt you to install or auto install.

Top Bottom