The "GWENT-SIZE MINI GAME" Existence for Cyberpunk 2077 & some "IDEAS"

+
After playing for almost 150+ hour of this game I can confirm:

519 e.png

This is very unfortunate when in fact some of the mini game-like/side biz around Night City could easily be a repeatable/randomized events to earn money or other rewards (unique vehicles, unique outfits, recipes, etc). tbh, I am really hoping for another addictive mini game like a simple yet engaging card game or maybe even mini tactical RPG that involved unique bots (pokemon-like or medabots-like style), but again it's all in the past ...

In any case, there are potentials to provide said mini game experiences using the features that exist in the game itself as of now. Here are my suggestions for added features in the future (if CDPR ever listen to the forums :) ).

+ STREET FIGHTING RINGS/GIMS
- feature multiple areas & gims that will provide a randomizer fighting events. V could have a fight with one or multiple fighters.
- This feature will open after Beat on The Brat missions completed with Razor fight end.
- The fighters could be from many characters like: gang members, corpos, cops, mercs, securities, robots, random unique NPCs, etc.
- REWARDS: COMPONEnts or Equipment/OUTFIT Recipes for the specific fighters that you fought.
- This will very much gonna be beneficial to the crafting gameplay loop that I am sure many players are pretty bummed about, especially when it comes to fashion meta.

+ STREET RACE EVENTS
- features race modes & tracks on multiple districts (each district provide 3 tracks or so).
- the featured events will be unlocked after "Beast in Me" missions completed.
- the tracks consists of 4-5 RACE MODES: Circuits, Sprint/Checkpoint, Eliminator/Last Man Standing, Duel, Drag??
- features 2 different vehicle race modes: car racing & "motorbike" racing.
- CIRCUITS: normal "death race" with laps
- SPRINTS/CHECKPOINT: normal "death race" from point A to point B
- ELIMINATOR/LAST MAN STANDING: death race within laps limit, each lap the last vehicle will blow up until the last one for the winner.
- DUEL: one on one normal race across Night City, no weapons/attacks involved.
- DRAG: If it's possible a drag (normal) race like NFS Underground 2 with manual transmission added feature.

- Because the existence of "death race." Player get to hire some companions as the "shotgun." The companions will have different weapons & abilities based on the existing combat system.
- REWARDS: MONEY or VEHICLES. car race get cars, motorbike race get motorbikes.
- this featured events will be very much beneficial for economy loop & Fashion meta with your rides.

+ VR SHOOTING EVENTS
- This event mode based on the side biz mission "Shoot to Thrill" & "Trouble in Hollywood"
- This event will be available after "Shoot to Thrill" mission completed.
- features 3 different shooting gallery mode: Hunker Down, Search & Destroy, and Blazing Rides.
- each matches will have randomized "toy" guns that player have to use
- the targets are VR target pics of different gang members or corpos, etc (like in "Trouble in Hollywood")
- features 3-4 levels of each districts for "Hunker Down and Search & Destroy, 1-2 levels for Blazing Rides.
- HUNKER DOWN: a stationary shooting gallery mode, shoot targets to get the highest score within time limit. the targets placing are semi randomized.
- SEARCH & DESTROY: within time limit, player must shoot targets that will show up on the course level. the targets placing are semi randomized.
- BLAZING RIDES: On rail shooter style mode while you ride a car to the finish line. shoot the targets for highest score.

- REWARDS: COMPONENTS or GUN RECIPES & maybe low key "weapon skins" for the weapons. 1st: Legendary, 2nd: Epic, 3rd: Rare, 4th: Uncommon, 5th: Common
- this featured events will be very much beneficial for weapon skill exp farm, crafting loop gameplay, & fashion meta for your guns/weaponry.

+ PINATA TRIAL EVENTS
- This event is a melee weapon based gallery match mode.
- This event will be available at the start of ACT 2.
- features 3 different trial modes: Runner, Time Attack, & Jumper.
- each matches will have randomized "toy" melee weapons that player have use
- The targets are VR digital pinata
- features semi randomized 10 levels of each 2 locations for each districts.
- RUNNER: destroy targets in the location as fast as possible to get the highest score. each semi randomized level will have different placement of the pinata.
- TIME ATTACK: destroy targets for highest score in the location within time limit. each semi randomized level will have different placement of the pinata.
- JUMPER: destroy a multiple jumping pinata as much as possible for the highest score within time limit. each level will have different numbers of jumping pinata.

- REWARDS: MONEY or MELEE WEAPON RECIPES or CYBERWARE RECIPES & maybe low key "weapon skins" for the weapons. 1st: Legendary, 2nd: Epic, 3rd: Rare, 4th: Uncommon, 5th: Common
- this featured events will be very much beneficial for weapon skill exp farm, economy/crafting loop gameplay, & fashion meta for your melee weaponry.

*NOTE: possible hacking style mini game that utilized hacking combat system, although I am kinda afraid of this mini game seems way too "exclusive" for Netrunner oriented build. Since I love hacking in this game so might as well as include it.
+ HACKERMAN EVENTS
- This event is a hacking based gallery match mode.
- This event will be available at the start of ACT 2.
- features 3 different game modes: Breaching Race, Hack Puzzler, & Nuke-hack
- each levels will have a standardized cyberdecks & quickhacks that player have to use
- the targets are VR digitized models of different gang members or corpos, etc
- features 10 levels of each 3-4 locations in every districts.
- features semi randomized 10 levels for Breaching Race & Nuke-hack.
- features standardized 10 levels for Hack Puzzler with semi randomized types & placements of targets.
- BREACHING RACE: breach the access points as much as possible for highest score within time limit. each levels & locations will have different numbers & placements of access points.
- HACK PUZZLER: quickhack targets to their death using the standardized cyberdecks & quickhacks. The Cyberdeck RAM is limited & WILL NOT RECOVERED. Player is stationary.
- NUKE-HACK: quickhack targets as much as possible to get highest score within time limit or until player died. Targets can attack player if they get found. targets will have semi randomized types & placements, possibly also another netrunners.

- REWARDS: MONEY or COMPONENTS or QUICKHACK RECIPES or CYBERWARE RECIPES. 1st: Legendary, 2nd: Epic, 3rd: Rare, 4th: Uncommon.
- this featured events will be very much beneficial for weapon skill exp farm, economy/crafting loop gameplay, & training course for fast hacking.

I think that's it. Let me know what do you guys think & maybe also put some ideas for "actual" mini games that you wanna see. Thanks & good luck for CDPR!

Top Bottom