The GWENT WitcherCon Festival has begun!

+

WitcherCon Festival has begun in GWENT: The Witcher Card Game!

Join the celebration and take part in the special, time-limited WitcherCon Festival! Complete unique contracts available during the event to win in-game resources, a Premium Legendary card and exclusive Witcher-series themed ornaments - coins, player title, avatar and border!​

Check it out in-game now!

WitcherCon Festival in GWENT will last until July 22nd, 12 noon CEST.​

Wow, what a great surprise on logging in today, exciting stuff!

Also this answers how we get Sunset Wanderers, it's the final reward in the The Great Shuffle quest, which looks like it just means play 100 cards. Not too shabby, not too shabby at all.

A very nice and generous event (although I still miss old faction challenges and additional XP). Love the border and new coins.
I've completed all the contracts except for the keg opening one (and the daily quests one, obviously, although it progressed to 2/7 before I even completed any daily quests). I'm almost to the 10th prestige rank, so I'm saving kegs to open them then and get more premium cards. :) I hope I can make one level (I'm currently aaalmost level 60) until the 22nd.

what a lovely suprise, when I opened the game today - I thought something went worng, when I started receiving rewards for "playing one match" :) It is lovely how the CD Project Red team works on this game, makes it easy for us to reward them with extra purchase (I never do that, ever, this was my first time:)

What a jolly nice festival! My compliments to the Gwent Team, and my fellow players! This was quite fun: The ornaments are lovely, the rewards generous -- and the Sunset Wanderers came in handy in more than a few matches. Many thanks, all, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy this celebration!

The "complete daily quests" counts rerolled daily quests; I rerolled a quest when I launched the game yesterday and had a contract awaiting claiming.

I remember this has been the case with other "complete daily quests" contracts/quests as well, though.

Big kudos, and huge thanks CDPR! The event is really simple, and the rewards are quite nice (especially the coins and 'Sunset Wanderers' card), looking forward to WitcherCon itself :)

Top Bottom