The Heist: Bugged Sword and Computer (?) on Arasaka's Limo?

+
If on the Story mission "The Heist" you choose to go upstairs to the landing pad, the limo opens and shows a sword (that you can pick up) on the left and a Tablet/computer on the right blinking as if you could pick it up... but you can't. Is it a bug?

I had this same issue. The Tablet looked like it contained a side quest that was bugged because the AV (limo) Said "unauthorized access, authorities have been contacted" I wonder if there's a way around it. I have a quick save right before that plot point so maybe ill play around a bit and do some testing. (maybe stealth mode will help)

In future missions y discovered that kind of devices are laptops, it surely holds some lore about the Arasakas. Would be nice if CDPR fixed the bug so we can poke around Mr. Arasaka's messages

Yeah, the exclamation mark on the datapad drove me nuts- I was frantically trying to look for an alternate path that doesn't [...] ...err, nevermind.

[...] Cool sword though. Easily missed iconic gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could pick up Sword but not the computer!
Post automatically merged:

I'm her e to add one more reply just to up this. Please fix this ASAP i just can't skip such part so i can't play till it fixed :(

It is really annoying.

Anyone got the code for the computer before the elevator and garage?
You can hack for eddies but there is a code and it seem important!

I have the same problem, I have tried to jump around to try and get closer to it but nothing worked. I have even tried to reload to before and play through the entire heist mission until that point but nothing changed. Because it has that yellow
exclamation mark it makes me think this might be related to the story or some side-mission and therefor I don't want to progress without it.

I have the same problem, I have tried to jump around to try and get closer to it but nothing worked. I have even tried to reload to before and play through the entire heist mission until that point but nothing changed. Because it has that yellow
exclamation mark it makes me think this might be related to the story or some side-mission and therefor I don't want to progress without it.

A side mission that is bugged just like the Gig?

Having the same issue. Got the cool sword but I couldn't interact with the computer at all. Really hoping it's nothing important.

Extra bump from me. Just hit this part now. Really don't want to keep playing in case I miss something on the computer... completely broke the flow of the quest that had been quite engaging until this point.

Edit: Noticed that if you save the game looking at the laptop and load back in, a display saying something is "LOCKED" very briefly pops up on the screen. It is too fast to read and my attempts to record it have failed (it is on for such a short time that recording at 60FPS misses it...)

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 2020.12.19 - 15.11.16.03.DVR.mp4_snapshot_00.40_[2020.12.19_15.13.02].png

Update. It also can be an easter egg :D
That tablet screen says :
"Quarantine safebook", also gots folder named Jackie. Few screens under the spoiler
Cyberpunk 2077 2020.12.19 - 15.25.19.10.DVR.mp4_snapshot_00.13_[2020.12.19_15.28.47].png

Cyberpunk 2077 2020.12.19 - 15.25.19.10.DVR.mp4_snapshot_00.07_[2020.12.19_15.27.35].png

Cyberpunk 2077 2020.12.19 - 15.25.05.09.DVR.mp4_snapshot_00.08_[2020.12.19_15.28.24].png

Last edited:
So this was bugging the heck outta me too. Here's the fix:
1. You need double jump legs.
2.Get the sword, whatever. Do the whole cutscene where you slide down the building.
3. Once you have movement jump is locked until you open the door.
4. Open the door and go forward enough to enable jump, go back to where you crashed in.
5. Backtrack all the way up to the top of the building using double jumps.
6. The AV is now gone! Collect your datapad!

Attachments

• digit.png
    digit.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 3,551
You need to have the double jump legs cyberware and when you slide down the roof and Jackie puts in the chip you double jump into the out from where you came. Till you reach the ladder once on there you double jump back to that part to get back Into the hotel room. Once inside you can go to the roof and the limo will be gone and left floating is the computer. I don’t know if it was intended to be grabbed this way but it’s how I was able to grab the laptop. Anyways how this was and is helpful.

Top Bottom