"The Heist" delamain bug - car missing

+
I have had my game progress halted due to a bug pertaining the delamain, but noit the quest involving phones, which seens to be the most common.

My issue is trhat in this quest, after I left Dexter Deshawn office, while planning the aforementioned heist, I went on errants to level up, and returned several saves and levels later. Problem is, while Jackie is ready and willing waiting for me in the afterlife's parking lot, the delamain itself isn't, and Jackie seens to be leaning on thin air. Take a look in the attached file.

This bug is rarely mentioned in consersations, and the 1.04 patch notes are inconclusive as to wheter or not it was addressed (I've seen someone in the internet mentioning it was - in my case, it isn't fixed - but as I read the page created by CDPR, there is no specific mention of 'the heist" questline - though it might be possible it is amongst the "other quests" mentioned.

Can anyone confirm to me if this was already "fixed"? If it was, it probably just won't retroactively fix already broken savefiles, and I'd be better off restarting the game. Anyway, I'd love to be sure before I throw away almost 20 hours of game progress (I've been doing sidequests a lot waiting for a fix, and probably already are overleveled for this quest,,,)

Anyway, thanks in advance for confirmation of this.

Attachments

• IMG-20201210-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20201210-WA0010.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 632
I have the same issue. My pS5 was running the game beautifully until this. Now I'm stuck and can't progress through the story. Please CDPR fix before the weekend is over :(.

im having the same issue, im playing on stadia. Jackie is leaning on an invisible car and cannot continue mission

I have the same problem except the delamain is visible but permanently upside down. It won't move no matter what I try nor let me progress.

Here I thought you was talking about the other one in the Badlands that was missing for, eventually showed after I did some other side jobs

Guest 4457294

Same issue here on PC. I've done anything I could think of, and I've completed almost all of the side quests and gigs. Nothing changes... I've already contacted support and provided my savegame. Hopefully they can solve it soon.

Car was waiting for me outside the "Afterlife" Club but I decided to do some secondary missions and after 3-4 hours playing I went back and the car just dissapears. I tried everything but the car is not there so i can't move on the history.
Post automatically merged:

I play on Xbox One X, if that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20201213_011453_823.jpg
    IMG_20201213_011453_823.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 152
Same problem in PC. Version 1.04

Attachments

• 2020-12-13_03h54_57.png
    2020-12-13_03h54_57.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Am Facing The Same Issue...Can't Proceed Any Further Into The Story..Doing Side Missions For Now..Tried Everything Except Starting A New Game...I Don't Want To Lose All My Progress...CDPR Please Fix This Bug ASAP! Please

Same issue... PC, 1.04.
Apparently caused by doing side quests instead of going for the main quest right away.

yup. same here. pc 1.04
Post automatically merged:

You can check this page (change the platform on the left if necessary).

I tried repairing the game twice & loading the latest save file. Still an invisible car. -.-

I will not just throw away like 20hrs of playtime just to have a visible car to continue the mainquest.

Fix it. I'm mad.

Same issue here on PC. I've done anything I could think of, and I've completed almost all of the side quests and gigs. Nothing changes... I've already contacted support and provided my savegame. Hopefully they can solve it soon.

Yeah... I started over, and already passed that point. Still, I
I kept the save just in case.

My worry is that I still invest in that save, they fix it to prevent the bug, but can't recover the already bugged saves. So, figured that there was no point clinging to it.

So far, no other game breaking bugs. The game crashes a lot in Ps4, but Witcher 3 was also like that... Damn, CD Projekt, for making your games buggy, yet so interesting that I still decide to play them!

@fredlc unfortunately, that problem can happen on all platforms, not just on Xbox. Moved your post to the existing thread.

As mentioned before, it can be reported with the official website from CDPR support:

Xbox: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-9
PS4: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10
PC: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8

However, the website is down sometimes due to heavy traffic these days. So it sometimes gets you an error message. Anyhow the bug should be known at this point. But if you want to make sure you can send another ticket.

Top Bottom