"The Heist" delamain bug - car missing

+
EVERYONE I HAVE A FIX BUT ALMOST EVERYONE WILL NOT AGREE WITH IT:
After seeing another users post about how he managed to find a out of bound spot where the delamain is clearly spawned but under the map it gave me hope that its still possible to save my 10+ hour playthrough, sadly this fix is only do able on pc.
YOU CAN GET TO THE DELAMAIN CAB ON PC BY USING A NOCLIP MOD, YOU CAN EASILY GET IT ON NEXUSMODS I'TS VIRUS FREE YOU WILL FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IT IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MOD AND NO I AM NOT THE MOD AUTHOR AND YES THIS WORKS ON THE LATEST VERSION OF THE GAME AS I AM WRITING THIS.
If you're on console but the delamain is spawned upside down your best bet from what i've seen circulating around on forums is smashing other cars into it to make it glitch out of its position.

Attachments

• noclippic.PNG
    noclippic.PNG
    416.5 KB · Views: 119
Decided to just go ahead and use the noclip mod and was able to get into the Delamain. The vehicle will pop back up to the surface once you get in and some dialog begins with Jackie who gets in the car as well once you are in.

Loaded save game on PS4 today that has the glitch after installing the latest patch and sadly no 1.1 has not fixed it. Also quick read through their release notes and it's not mentioned. Looks like we need to wait until 1.2 and hope they sort this one out then

Loaded save game on PS4 today that has the glitch after installing the latest patch and sadly no 1.1 has not fixed it. Also quick read through their release notes and it's not mentioned. Looks like we need to wait until 1.2 and hope they sort this one out then
Thats so sad! :(
Hopefully they fix it soon.

its still buged. Nothing changed with the 1.1 update.

Cant progess in the game. I have not played the game for so long that I have already forgotten how the control works.

GJ CD PROJEKT.

I uninstalled the game and got a refund already.
If this bug gets fix, i will re-buy the game and continue playing

If you have left the save since the bug already happend. I would highly suggest erasing the save and starting over. Bugs when they have already been triggered. Patches usually don't fix it right. You're early enough in the game to just start over.

If you have left the save since the bug already happend. I would highly suggest erasing the save and starting over. Bugs when they have already been triggered. Patches usually don't fix it right. You're early enough in the game to just start over.

I know, but its BS bro.

I've already finished all side quests. Would be sad to start from the begining

I had the same issue and came across this while Googling something. I'm playing on XBox.

I ended up taking my car and bumping the right side of the delmar with it. It flipped over and I was able to get in.

I hope this helps anyone else so they don't have to restart.

Top Bottom