[THE HEIST] How To Get The Case in Saburo's AV Post 1.31?

+
The case appears to still be bugged so that you cannot grab it after you assault the Arasaka elite guards. There used to be a platforming glitch you could use to get back up to the Penthouse but now that the 1.31 path is here, there appears to be debris in the way that keeps me from double jumping through the skylight so that I can get back up to the penthouse.

This is frustrating. Either give the platforming glitch back to us or fix the case so that we can grab it the first time around.

The "compurter"/shard in the AV, near Satori ?
In 1.3+, I simply "crouch" and enter in the AV, way more simple as before :)
You may have saved me a trip to the looney bin, dude. I will see if that works.

EDIT: Bah. I think I rage deleted my auto-saves. Oh well, I hated my outfit anyway... *starts new game*

Yeah, I think I nuked all of my auto saves before the jump. I think I was looking for an excuse to start over anyway. I didn't level up Engineering as much as I think I should have before starting The Heist.

I'm in no hurry to beat the game and I am kinda killing time until the next big update.

You can kind of jump from outside the AV to get on the step. If you succeed, you can crouch walk into the AV.
There is a code on the shard that you can crack with hack minigame, it's easily done but nothing pops-up as a result.

EDITED: Wrong assumptions - See Post below for Shard content.

Last edited:
You can kind of jump from outside the AV to get on the step. If you succeed, you can crouch walk into the AV.
There is a code on the shard that you can crack with hack minigame, it's easily done but nothing pops-up as a result.

Note that luxury AVs are self driven vehicles, with a virtual pilot. Since Saburo made a surprise visit, the computer/shard most certainly contains the driving coordinates and authorization that Saburo has over all his compounds, since he his the boss. Cracking the code does nothing, probably because the authorization needs to be renewed/decoded by Saburo's biometrics before instructing the virtual pilot of the new destination or confirming the return destination (V's says to Jacky that even they could "drive it" - they will be pinned down by remote control or shot down by drones, IIRC).
You have to go in your "shard list" to read it (like some other shards).
Named : Diary (117-121/77)
117/77
We have set sail. Only Hanako knows the true purpose of our visit to Night City. The question is what to do with A. Hellman. He has proven loyal beyond even my own expectations and deserves compensation. Perhaps he might be interested in the position of Director of the Kyoto Institute of Technology, sweeten the deal by letting him have his own handpicked team. Employees like him should be kept on a short leash without seeing it as such.

118/77
Militech have outdone themselves. This is not just a port, but a fortress. But the atoll is of no interest to me - it is what lies in the depths. I know what they hide. We should pay a tribute - five shots for every one of ours that lies on the seabed. The only thing that restrains me from giving the order is mercy for the innocents working on the port - I will spare them the panic and anguish with our missiles.
So rest well, Ye Fallen. Ne'er again will Ye be awoken with a BANG!

119/77
The further I am from home, the more my memories become sharpened, more acute.
The faces of old enemies are suddenly thrown into relief. Even J.S. - I almost completely forgot about him.

120/77
Hanako thinks that she should be the one to have a word with Y, or at the very least accompany me. I declined. She took it in her usual dignified manner. Still, she asked what I intend to do. As of yet I have no answer to this question.

121/77
I see the coastline. Strange - in my memories the city seemed larger. If I wanted to, i could wipe it off the map in under ten minutes. I shared this thought with Hanako - she thinks I shouldn't do that. I usually defer to her opinion. But if the Relic somehow fell into the wrong hands, maybe it would be better to bury it among the ashes of NC?
Until we talk to Y, I will hold off on a firm decision.

edit: because original post was edited as well.

obviously that wasnt your point you talked about beeing able to enter. and in this regard you were just wrong.

Last edited:
The "compurter"/shard in the AV, near Satori ?
In 1.3+, I simply "crouch" and enter in the AV, way more simple as before :)
Thank you, my online friend. I finally got to The Heist in my new replay and crouch jumping into Saburo's AV to retrieve the datapad worked perfectly!

Top Bottom