The Heist mission Bug Evelyn Parker

+
When jumping off of the Arasaka Tower(Window near ladder) the game bug's out when you try calling evelyn parker. Jackie's dialogs says to call evelyn parker, when V does so he/she hangs up when parker picks up. After that it's just awkward silence infinite. Can't progress through the story. Someone do you magic and let the devs know about this issue while they're fixing other's stuff while at it please.

Probably not gonna help from where you are, but I tend to save(often) before major missions, so if something happens, I can just load from a previous save and try again. I only had to do it twice so far and I got 4 characters from level 10 to 30ish. One of them was cause I had parked my bike where the car for the drop off was suppose to spawn, the other was during the heist when the guy who drops the access key got stuck in the elevator.

Normally, at the stage you are at, you get a dialog prompt to call Evelyn, you don't press T and call her.

You probably have an auto save that would allow you to start back close to where you are, btw, make sure you go to the roof when the doors open downstairs, before you go out the other door, there is a good katana to pick up in the AV :D

Probably not gonna help from where you are, but I tend to save(often) before major missions, so if something happens, I can just load from a previous save and try again. I only had to do it twice so far and I got 4 characters from level 10 to 30ish. One of them was cause I had parked my bike where the car for the drop off was suppose to spawn, the other was during the heist when the guy who drops the access key got stuck in the elevator.

Normally, at the stage you are at, you get a dialog prompt to call Evelyn, you don't press T and call her.

You probably have an auto save that would allow you to start back close to where you are, btw, make sure you go to the roof when the doors open downstairs, before you go out the other door, there is a good katana to pick up in the AV :D
I've already reloaded from previous saves and tried multipul times to get past the glitch. I've tried also tapping T for the phone before V calls her himself but nothing happens. It's just stuck at V hanging up. Loading back before starting the heist mission is still not helping. I've did all I could and it still messed up. My theory on this glitch is; V is in combat hence why he/she hangs up. The only time V hang's up on someone is when they're in combat. After combat, she recalls the person back to continue the conversation. So that's what's happening to me here. Can't believe I've gotta delete my nomad save and start all over. I've finished all side quests and free roam blue ncpd crime...all of that for nothing fuck. And yeah I went up the AV, I can't even pick up the kitana or the data shard it suck's and it's starting to make me face away from this game.

Top Bottom