(The Heist) Yorinobu's penthouse glitch/bug.

+
Hey, guys. I'm facing a bug in the game. When I try to pass the doorwalk this briefcase is blocking the road for me and I can't complete the heist when this is happening to me, what should I do and how do I fix that? I've tried to reload and delete the checkpoint, but it's still happening and I didn't find any solution yet.
20201210223058_1.jpg
20201210223103_1.jpg

Wish I could get that far. Jackie disappeared from me in this mission and won't open the door. Reloaded several saves back , just made it worse. Now he just comes and goes as the games pleases .

Just to update : I've cleared my cache, cleared my persistent storage , reloaded the FURTHEST autosave back I can ... Still no dice . The mission and now the game is broken to me .

So PSA - Save often , especially before a mission . I made the mistake of relying on autosaves and now all the hours I've dumped into this game are essentially gone . Inexcusable.

Last edited:
Yes , I saw your first reply and submitted a ticket . However I'm not a PC player and thusly cannot upload saves , DxDiag etc like the link you provided requests . Just posting what Ive tried so the community can can see in case others get the same experience. Untill I get 10 posts under my belt I have to post it in these topics instead of making my own .

The most important thing is to always mention what platform you are on and that you give a bit more information about the issue (that's way more important than posting your own thread). Otherwise it's hard to say much about it. But anyhow, it's good that you already reached out to support - on console there are not many things you can try out. Hopefully they'll be able to able you. It might take a while though, because there are a ton of support requests these days.

Btw. the Xbox Info regarding the same topic can be found here (in case you didn't see it yet):

PlayStation: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10

Stadia: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-11

I've had the same bug but found a solution how to proceed.
You have to load an earlier save, so you can get to the blocked exit before Jackie leaves the room.
Start running into the briefcase and let Jackie push you through.
At least that worked for me

I had the same problem (Jackie disappearing).

Try running and hitting the switch as soon as you enter the room. It forces a the story to move as soon as he gets to where the case is.

i found a glitch in the heist mission. if you go upstairs after the emperor is killed and his son leaves (leaving you alone in the room) you will find a set of doors that you can go through as a secret of sorts. go outside using the upstairs exit. there are 2 guards on the landing pad. kill them and you can open the ship the emperor flew in on. in there are 2 items. a legendary katana and a laptop. i can take the katana just fine but i cant take the laptop. it wont let me take it. it glows as if it can be interacted with but i cant interact with it at all. is this a glitch or am i not allowed to take it? im thinking its a glitch and that i should be able to take it but i cant because of a bug

Attachments

• Desktop_201212_2038.jpg
    Desktop_201212_2038.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Desktop_201212_2038_1.jpg
    Desktop_201212_2038_1.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 152
i found a glitch in the heist mission. if you go upstairs after the emperor is killed and his son leaves (leaving you alone in the room) you will find a set of doors that you can go through as a secret of sorts. go outside using the upstairs exit. there are 2 guards on the landing pad. kill them and you can open the ship the emperor flew in on. in there are 2 items. a legendary katana and a laptop. i can take the katana just fine but i cant take the laptop. it wont let me take it. it glows as if it can be interacted with but i cant interact with it at all. is this a glitch or am i not allowed to take it? im thinking its a glitch and that i should be able to take it but i cant because of a bug

This is the same thing I am wondering about.

On topic, I really dont know but I guess going back on saves would have to solve it ...
Aboout what @soldiert01 talks about I experience the same, that laptop its unreachable ... and Id say it shouldnt be like that.. and one more thing, thats probably not a bug but in NotellMotel before going to talk to DeX there are 2 rooms that might be accesible and you just cant or at least I cant find a way in... in first floor theres a room that does not show the message "open" in any fashion and might have a way in ... and the room 210 aparently can be accessed with a special card wich I still have to find. Dont know where it could be but my guess would be hidden in somewhere in the hotel that can be accessed with a jump mod in your legs, but still have to find out. Maybe one of you guys knows how to open any of these 2 doors ? ...
There must be a way to save jackie !

Top Bottom