The Highwayman

+
Anyone stuck on "find james/find out what happened to josie"?

I can't for the love of everything progress this, if you read the description of the quest it says that it might be worth looking for james especially in Japantown & i pretty much completed all the gigs & police stuff in there traveling through probably almost all of Japantown in the process & i couldn't get any progress to happen for this quest, so i have no idea where to look specifically in japantown or anywhere else.

If anyone has any info on this please do let me know as i'm going nuts at this point trying to figure out (also i can't re-open the picture i think you see when you get the quest nor can i remember where i got the picture so i could go back to the starting location, it's crazy...)

the male should be sitting on a bench run around and look for a green circle on the minimap around when you come close to him you will take out the photo and start talking
female: look for a body in a small alley body is hidden behind a trash bin near this location
for this quest you need to spend some time looking around

ok at least now i know what i'm looking for, i'll give it another go & pray my quest isn't bugged (i already got like 2 or 3 cyberpsycho quest's that are bugged, hope this one isn't another one.

Okay, i officially give up on this quest, i've looked through every fluffen inch of that market place & i can't find this dude anywhere be it on the bench, ground, standing, walking, sitting, nothing! it's either bugged for me or perhaps tied up to main story progress & i have to do more of main story before i can progress this side quest, either way i can't be arsed anymore.

So I’ve gotten all the way up to the point of unlocking the bike but the KeyPad is broken. It won’t let me put any number combinations in, just wondering if anybody else has had this problem or my game is just bugging.

I've seen ppl having issues with the keypad while searching for my solution to my issue in this quest, so you're not the only one.

Btw do you by chance remember exactly which spot the dude & girl were in your quest?

Okay here's a walkthrough with imo good infos on how to find the dude - step 1 & 3 you can see somewhat well where he is.

If the link don't work (don't know how well this forums takes external links yet) - you got the straight (east/west) bridge over the river - west north west of Jig Jig town. Within the street diamonds around it, you'll find a circular bench around a some shrubbery near the north eastern quadrant. There he'll be sitting.

Is there any way to open and view the photograph? That seems like a really important thing to be able to do, if the point is to identify the place the photo was taken.

I do know there are guides and I can find the location that way, but the photo doesn't appear in the journal. Where is it?

The Quest won't complete when i get the bike out of the garage, it says vehicle aqquired but can't call it nor the quest discription goes out as completed from the side quest tab in the journal.. as of hotfix 1.22

The Quest won't complete when i get the bike out of the garage, it says vehicle aqquired but can't call it nor the quest discription goes out as completed from the side quest tab in the journal.. as of hotfix 1.22
Also the same problem.

Same problem on PS5, ver 1.23

It works as it always did but I play on playstation (previously 4 pro, ps5 now). I never had to look at it diagonally.
Ok, on Xbox and maybe even on PC you can use it "in front".
A video about it. On Playstation I think, in vew of the "buttons".

Top Bottom