The Hunt braindances: question/speculation...

+
The whole of this post is a spoiler for The Hunt, so I've put it in a 'spoiler' block...

In the second and third braindances which you watch while in Randy's trailer, a female civilian appears. I forget her name. She's outside the roller shutter door in the third braindance, I don't recall where she is in the second braindance. You get her name if you scan her, but as I say I didn't note it down and I've forgotten it. She doesn't appear to be a 'clue', because you can exit the braindances (certainly the third one) without scanning her.

So: who is she? Is she Anthony Harris's accomplice? Or is she (since she seems to be adult in the second video) an even nastier person who has manipulated him? Do we ever find out? Does she appear in any other context?

Guest 4412420

Also hiding my response behind the spoiler tag.
I think that woman is suppose to be his mother, or rather hallucination of her. Harris clearly suffers from hallucinations as in the school section of the braindance a cow appears at the end of it.

I forget what his father said about Harris's mother but I assumed she died in childbirth? And that contributed to his father's abusive behavior towards him.

Also hiding my response behind the spoiler tag.
I think that woman is suppose to be his mother, or rather hallucination of her. Harris clearly suffers from hallucinations as in the school section of the braindance a cow appears at the end of it.

I forget what his father said about Harris's mother but I assumed she died in childbirth? And that contributed to his father's abusive behavior towards him.

Ah, OK, could be. I assumed that because the BD scanner recognised her as a civilian and gave her a name she must be someone living, but that does make sense.

Note that the weird hood on the cow in the braindance is the same as the hoods the victims/abductees are wearing when you find them in the animal shed at the farm.

Top Bottom