The Hunt starts … NOW!

+
DukeNico, you could be right there, but I think it may be something new as well.Eriash, you know you want to confirm or deny my suspicions :)

the image says
enter as WITCHER
I'm trying to login as WITCHER but I miss the password

I'm having the same problem as M i k e :D I'd like to blame it on sleep deprivation and being awake for multiple days straight, but really, I'm just lame at these things ;D

Can anyone Pm me the user/pass?I've been stuck at the logging page for some time now and I can't figure the second clue :-\

BloodlustV said:
Can anyone Pm me the user/pass?I've been stuck at the logging page for some time now and I can't figure the second clue :-\
I know how you feel, I'm stuck there too. And I know it will be hideously obvious once I find out what it is :DWill we eventually find out? :whistle: edit: oh, and by the way... epic freaking fail at the inadvertent naming of one of the scariest spiders I have the extreme displeasure of sharing a country with! Curses, my skin crawls everytime I read that bit, and I'm re-reading and re-reading and re-reading trying to scavenge the password! :D What are you trying to doing to me? :D

BloodlustV said:
Believe me, you are not alone. Noone has it this time, i think.

I don't think they want any more spoilers on the forum, but if you want another clue I can PM you if you like. The second one is fairly well hidden.

I feel the madness of frustration setting in. Must have drank too much wine last night... Yeah, I'll blame the wine.

Neyska said:
I feel the madness of frustration setting in. Must have drank too much wine last night... Yeah, I'll blame the wine.
I like how you think :) It's just gone 3am here, I have got to crash. How on earth is it so well hidden? ??? I'm totally out of ideas, and seriously considering waking my significant other and seeing if he can figure it out :)edit: oh you're kidding me. I got it :)edit: Oh well played, CDPR, well played :)

It was easy enough to find ;)Hint: its a missing word ;)I have no idea what it means to be sent back to the entry witcher page afterwards tho.

Yeah, that was weird. Short flash and then back to thewitcher.com.Is that the end or does it continue from there?

Top Bottom